Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: The Long Ranger Medal

Jun 16, 2013

awsome_robot wrote:
Take in consideration the mode you are playing. Long Ranger medal IS NOT available in Plunder and Team Objective... just in case.

It is.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 36 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
554 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

awsome_robot wrote:
Take in consideration the mode you are playing. Long Ranger medal IS NOT available in Plunder and Team Objective... just in case.

It is.

Long Ranger medal can still be earn in Plunder and TO? Or what do you mean?

I like cats :3

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 36 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Jun 16, 2013

MachoTbig wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

awsome_robot wrote:

It is.

Yep, it can still be earned in those two modes. ND didn't remove The Long Ranger from objective game types. They didn't remove Assassin either. Just another half-assed "fix"… Typical ND! :smileywink:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 36 (206 Views)
Wastelander
549 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

awsome_robot wrote:

It is.

Yep, it can still be earned in those two modes. ND didn't remove The Long Ranger from objective game types. They didn't remove Assassin either. Just another half-assed "fix"… Typical ND! :smileywink:

No.... You can't get Long Ranger medals anymore. Ever since 1.17, if you do the requirements for the medal, you won't get it.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 36 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Jun 16, 2013
I've seen a friend get TLR in TO.
So you're able to. ^^
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 36 (199 Views)
Wastelander
724 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Assassin can still be earned, the "oh snap" medal that "leads" to assassin. Long Ranger has been removed from TO and Plunder.
http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_patch_117_notes/
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 36 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
554 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

awsome_robot wrote:

It is.

No.... You can't get Long Ranger medals anymore. Ever since 1.17, if you do the requirements for the medal, you won't get it.

Well, i don't know since i level all my boosters to gold ages before 1.17 hit, so i don't remember, if someone can check it out, pretty please :3

I like cats :3

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 36 (189 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Jun 16, 2013
I'll give it a try later on tonight. I would imagine it would be quite simple in these modes. I know that TLR isn't listed in the possible medals for objectives modes. I guess it's possible they removed it from the list but didn't remove it from the gameplay. I will find out in a bit.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 36 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

awsome_robot wrote:

It is.

If it is true then it is a good fix by ND, I would rather have team mates playing the objective than sitting at the back of the map sniping.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 36 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13261 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

awsome_robot wrote:

It is.

If it is true then it is a good fix by ND, I would rather have team mates playing the objective than sitting at the back of the map sniping.

Wont happen, they are all busy high fiving or leveling cloaked.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 36 (144 Views)
0 Likes