Jun 18, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

awsome_robot wrote:
Take in consideration the mode you are playing. Long Ranger medal IS NOT available in Plunder and Team Objective... just in case.

It is.

Long Ranger medal can still be earn in Plunder and TO? Or what do you mean?

Yep, it can still be earned in those two modes. ND didn't remove The Long Ranger from objective game types. They didn't remove Assassin either. Just another half-assed "fix"… Typical ND! :smileywink:

No.... You can't get Long Ranger medals anymore. Ever since 1.17, if you do the requirements for the medal, you won't get it.

If it is true then it is a good fix by ND, I would rather have team mates playing the objective than sitting at the back of the map sniping.

Wont happen, they are all busy high fiving or leveling cloaked.

At least when a player goes for high fives and for cloaked dosen't sit in one spot all match hoping to get 3 kills from an insane range. A player getting cloaked is at least making sure the enemy always have in the back of their mind they could get their neck broke.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 36 (180 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Re: The Long Ranger Medal

Jun 23, 2013
Update: Today I've managed to get 3 of The Longer Ranger medals in each Lab Map 6 game I've played. So I'm making progress! Thanks to those who have provided advice.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 36 (141 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Jun 23, 2013
Also, at this point, I haven't been able to either confirm nor deny (beyond reasonable doubt) that TLR is still available in objectives modes despite it at least being removed from the list of available medals.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 36 (139 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Jun 25, 2013
Another update: I started averaging 4 or 5 TLR medals per game. Scoped In is now gold. I recommend everyone level this booster even if they don't intend to use it. Because before I started leveling it, I sucked with the sniper. Last night I was playing with one of my new friends and he called me a sniping God. Even tho that's not true and I'm not one, its still crazy that someone called me that.

Either way I do know leveling this booster has greatly strengthened my sniping abilities.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 36 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
551 posts

Jun 25, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Also, at this point, I haven't been able to either confirm nor deny (beyond reasonable doubt) that TLR is still available in objectives modes despite it at least being removed from the list of available medals.

You can't, just go to a custom Plunder/TObj with a friend and try killing each other from the two Yemen towers. You can only get TLR medals in Tdm gamemodes now.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 36 (115 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Jun 25, 2013
Ok. I kinda figured that, but so many ppl said that it was still possible. Regardless, the Lab Map 6 makes it super easy to level up. I got 2 of the medals over the course of a few days. Then I got the other 30 or whatever within 2 days by trying it on Lab Map 6.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 36 (107 Views)
0 Likes