Wastelander
832 posts

Re: The New UC3 Patch 1.18 (Problems)

Oct 31, 2013

Man this patch is GOOD.

I love all the changes, the boosters being moved, etc.

Just adapt, not everything has to cater to [FN] or whatever, like everyone said, rules will be tweaked.  I'm glad blindfire died down.  Now people will try to learn to aim, I hope.

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (238 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Oct 31, 2013

This is my first day back on the forums after the patch so I apologize in advance if someone else has already brought this up but...

In Dry Docks, has anyone tried jumping onto the back of the #5 crane?  For me and another friend that tried it, instant death.  I'm not sure if this is a bug/defect or intentional on ND's part.  I can see no reason for this unless it was a glitch point that ND caught during testing before they released the patch.  Otherwise, not sure why since it seems to be a perfectly reasonable place to try and go.

The other major beef I have are the booster changes, especially Team Safe.  There is pretty much nothing that annoys me more than being killed by a teammate's grenade...consequently, I myself roll with TS the vast majority of time.  Besides leaving one loadout unchanged now, I guess I'll have to rethink all my other loadouts.  I'm sure ND has their reasons...it would be nice to know the rationale behind this change.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11028 posts

Oct 31, 2013
Is the OP complaining about blindfire being nerfed? :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1897 posts

Oct 31, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

This is my first day back on the forums after the patch so I apologize in advance if someone else has already brought this up but...

In Dry Docks, has anyone tried jumping onto the back of the #5 crane?  For me and another friend that tried it, instant death.  I'm not sure if this is a bug/defect or intentional on ND's part.  I can see no reason for this unless it was a glitch point that ND caught during testing before they released the patch.  Otherwise, not sure why since it seems to be a perfectly reasonable place to try and go.

The other major beef I have are the booster changes, especially Team Safe.  There is pretty much nothing that annoys me more than being killed by a teammate's grenade...consequently, I myself roll with TS the vast majority of time.  Besides leaving one loadout unchanged now, I guess I'll have to rethink all my other loadouts.  I'm sure ND has their reasons...it would be nice to know the rationale behind this change.

I tried jumping onto a crane and it killed me. I'm guessing ND made it a death zone to stop people from crane camping.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (176 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13056 posts

Nov 1, 2013

I know I've played a bit over the last few days but... Theres a new gate in London? xD

As a camper I must suck since I haven't even checked there.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2376 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

I know I've played a bit over the last few days but... Theres a new gate in London? xD

Yup there is we can't camp at the back of the tunnel anymore.

Sucks for me since i'm literally always the Marked Man, it was my safe haven :smileysad:

But it needed to happen.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (130 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13056 posts

Nov 1, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Sucks for me since i'm literally always the Marked Man, it was my safe haven :smileysad:

But it needed to happen.

I quit camping there a while ago anyway. lol. I now camp near the RPG where everyone throws nades. It gives me time to get away too so they waste the nades :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2376 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

But it needed to happen.

I quit camping there a while ago anyway. lol. I now camp near the RPG where everyone throws nades. It gives me time to get away too so they waste the nades :smileyvery-happy:

Aha I actually stood  right where the RPG spawned for an entire match, I went un-noticed surprisingly even when I killed someone they didn't come back to avenge.

But I get too paranoid if I camp, so i'm always on the go.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (123 Views)
0 Likes