Fender Bender
2477 posts

Re: The Official AK-47 Discussion Thread

Apr 5, 2013

AK is the most fun weapon to use. I used to be all about Chloe's M9, but now M9 is all I see. Ive been using drakes AK since the gmal nerf. Its challenging yet rewarding. Using the M9 now bores me...so yeah, AK all the way.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 11 of 42 (307 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: The Official AK Discussion Thread

Apr 5, 2013

Thanks, munnsy! Smiley Happy Your advice has been extremely helpful. Thanks for the support, bro!

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 12 of 42 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Apr 5, 2013

I love the AK, but that recoil makes the weapon useless at long ranges, so i almost never use it with out the accuracy mod, Drake's AK is also good, but it needs that recoil nerf Smiley Happy

Good Thread by the way  Smiley Wink

I like cats :3

Message 13 of 42 (296 Views)
Fender Bender
3802 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

AK is the most fun weapon to use. 

I agree! I used to be Chloe's M9 user too, when I unlocked it loooong time ago. Before that, I was already a heavy AK user. But after a while, I got bored of it and switched to AK again, and started leveling Weapon Expert to get AK with accuracy + any other mod (Scope zoom and Clip size most of the time).

But after the AK got buffed, I stopped using Weapon Expert, because I didn't find Accuracy mod necessary anymore, so I started using Drake's AK, along with Drake skin and his Para.

And when Classic mode arrived, I unlocked Eddy's AK and *again*, switched AKs. That's what I use now, and always will.

Plus getting kills with AK is soooo d@mn satisfying compared to other long guns.

Message 14 of 42 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Eddy's AK is a beast if you're good with AK's my weapon of choice for my fave mode Plunder.

Also I have a question 

How do you guys know which guns have better stopping power ?

Message 15 of 42 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

Well if we are talking about AKs then here is my recommendations...

Eddy's AK- Scope Mod, Clip Mod, and Call Out- Like everyone else said, best for Plunder and Team Obj.

Drake's AK-Blind Fire Mod and Reload Mod- TDM or 3TDM

Navarro's AK-Reload Mod and Ammo Mod I my personal opinion Navarro's AK is 2nd best in Free for All since ammo can be scarce on this mode and if you don't want to invest a 2nd booster to regain ammo.

Jade's AK- Blind Fire Mod and Ammo Mod- Use it unless you haven't unlocked any of the other Treasure AKs since it is the only AK unlocked by Treasures

Pirate's AK(must be bought)- Ammo Mod and Clip Mod- Now, I said Navarro's AK is 2nd best in Free for All and there is a reason for that. The Pirate's AK has a better mod combo that Navarro's as Clip Mod can allow for a longer sustained fire which means you can kill more enemies.

E3/Comic-Con/ND AK(must be bought)- Reload Mod and Clip Mod- Overall, an all-round AK. It is not bad but not good either. I feel it loses too much ammo too quickly. I recommend it for any gametype.

Message 16 of 42 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Drake's AK/ Accuracy AK + Fleet Foot ♥

Do you feel me?

Message 17 of 42 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Drake's AK FTW. No, I don't blindfire it, I use Drake's third booster.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 42 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Apr 6, 2013
i use e3 AK-47 as a result of fraggednation rules lol
add me on psn! LIKEABAWS1996 http://www.speedtest.net/result/3232319070.png
Message 19 of 42 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Apr 6, 2013

I actually usually (not always) find the AK easier to aim/control than the M9, i.e. the feel. I also prefer the sound, and I love the stopping power. It's my 2nd favourite gun just behind the Gmal.

Do you feel me?

Message 20 of 42 (235 Views)
0 Likes