Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Re: The Official FAL-SS Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

Lazyboy256 wrote:
FAL-SS is a really fun gun. I enjoy using nearly every long gun, but it's still my favorite. Shame there aren't more spawns for it in Classic though.

Learn the time it takes for the gun to recenter from a shot when aimed. Once you got that down, you can fire at a pace where your aim always recenters, ensuring you get the best accuracy you can. This is essential for mid-long distance shooting, whereas you can nearly spam R1 at close range.

You can't wait for it to return to center in a gun fight, any competent player would of killed you if you did that.

Exactly, you continue to fire the FAL until it locks onto your target regardless whether or not you're centered on an enemy. Let that aim assist do the work for you brothaah!

I gotta go to Cali!
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 120 (316 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9884 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Alternatively, use the dragon and double tap all the time. Once you get to the point where most of the double taps you do land perfectly, the FAL would be cake.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 120 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3532 posts

Apr 3, 2013

I took advantage of meeting some noobs in FFA to try the FAL. Went 14-4 with Talbot's FAL, and was pleasantly surprised by the range and speed of the weapon, but I still don't really like tapping my finger so much...just tapping an entire (extended) clip in one go is pretty tiring :/ (tiring on the finger, not my entire self, I'm not THAT unfit, jeez.)

Do you feel me?

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 120 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9884 posts

Apr 3, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

I took advantage of meeting some noobs in FFA to try the FAL. Went 14-4 with Talbot's FAL, and was pleasantly surprised by the range and speed of the weapon, but I still don't really like tapping my finger so much...just tapping an entire (extended) clip in one go is pretty tiring :/ (tiring on the finger, not my entire self, I'm not THAT unfit, jeez.)

You need finger exercise. Play Tekken with me.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 120 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3532 posts

Apr 3, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

You need finger exercise. Play Tekken with me.

I think I'll stick with piano-ing. And maybe I migth use the FAL even more to act as finger exercise XD.

Do you feel me?

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 120 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4888 posts

Apr 3, 2013
If I use the FAL, I use Eddy's. extended clip (must have on all weapons for me). Then the max ammo on Eddy's FAL is a bonus. Then I don't have to taunt to get daredevil ammo as much.
 photo original_zpsf4794f45.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 120 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Might be hosting some FAL-SS only customs, if anyone would like to participate send me a PSN PM. It will mainly be on Flashback maps.

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 120 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5568 posts

Apr 3, 2013

what would a FAL-SS custom mean? Like only fals as the long gun? or are PWs and pistols excluded and purely just the fal?

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 120 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Apr 3, 2013
FAL/Pistol/Melee/Grenades only.
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 120 (167 Views)
0 Likes