Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Online
3484 posts
 

Re: The Official FAL-SS Discussion Thread

Apr 5, 2013

I've basically found:

 

1) It's the only gun I need clip size on.

2) I still suck with it.

3) Only going to use it vs noobs or w/ a party.


I'm on the Night Train
Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 120 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3854 posts
 

Re: The Official FAL-SS Discussion Thread

Apr 5, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

I've basically found:

 

1) It's the only gun I need clip size on.

2) I still suck with it.

3) Only going to use it vs noobs or w/ a party.


Do you think it has potential?

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 120 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Online
3484 posts
 

Re: The Official FAL-SS Discussion Thread

Apr 6, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

I've basically found:

 

1) It's the only gun I need clip size on.

2) I still suck with it.

3) Only going to use it vs noobs or w/ a party.


Do you think it has potential?


Yes, I could kill people standing still pretty quick, and I could occasionally hit targets consistantly at rather long ranges, so somebody with actually good aim (not me, lol) could definitely use this at a pretty decent range. 

Challenging but rewarding. Difficult to pick up and even more difficult to master. But potentialitus (is that even a word)?


I'm on the Night Train
Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 120 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3854 posts
 

Re: The Official FAL-SS Discussion Thread

Apr 6, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

I've basically found:

 

1) It's the only gun I need clip size on.

2) I still suck with it.

3) Only going to use it vs noobs or w/ a party.


Do you think it has potential?


Yes, I could kill people standing still pretty quick, and I could occasionally hit targets consistantly at rather long ranges, so somebody with actually good aim (not me, lol) could definitely use this at a pretty decent range. 

Challenging but rewarding. Difficult to pick up and even more difficult to master. But potentialitus (is that even a word)?


Yeah that's my opinion, recently I have been doing well with it at even the longest ranges. It is just the pain wobble that I don't like (therefore I prefer Scoped-In for Plunder/Team Objective modes).

Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 120 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
9751 posts
 

Re: The Official FAL-SS Discussion Thread

Apr 6, 2013

I said I was going to test out the FAL. I did. I used Talbot's FAL.

 

God, I suck. This is the first time I had more assists than kills in a non-HC mode game.

 

At least we won, though, because I was a coward that ran away more than Jerry did in Tom and Jerry.

Currently looking for GTA Online friends who aren't obviously bad sports.
Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 120 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3854 posts
 

Re: The Official FAL-SS Discussion Thread

Apr 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

At least we won, though, because I was a coward that ran away more than Jerry did in Tom and Jerry.


rofl right now. 

 

I come back today after a two day break and the inconsistency in my aim returns..

 

Aww shucks, I will just need to no life pre a competetive match.

Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 120 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/25/2012
Offline
541 posts
 

Re: The Official FAL-SS Discussion Thread

Apr 8, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

At least we won, though, because I was a coward that ran away more than Jerry did in Tom and Jerry.


rofl right now. 

 

I come back today after a two day break and the inconsistency in my aim returns..

 

Aww shucks, I will just need to no life pre a competetive match.


I find myself having those issues too. I stopped playing for about four days, and in the first rounds I played my aim was atrocious! Fortunately it was Co-op :smileyhappy:

 

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 120 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
4585 posts
 

Re: The Official FAL-SS Discussion Thread

Apr 8, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

At least we won, though, because I was a coward that ran away more than Jerry did in Tom and Jerry.


rofl right now. 

 

I come back today after a two day break and the inconsistency in my aim returns..

 

Aww shucks, I will just need to no life pre a competetive match.


I find myself having those issues too. I stopped playing for about four days, and in the first rounds I played my aim was atrocious! Fortunately it was Co-op :smileyhappy:

 


Still wishing for accuracy, reload speed, clip size, and BF accuracy for the fal. Along with reload speed and RoF for the Tau. in co-op :smileysad:

--
It's a common fact that anyone who does better than you is a lagger.
Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 120 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/25/2012
Offline
541 posts
 

Re: The Official FAL-SS Discussion Thread

Apr 8, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

At least we won, though, because I was a coward that ran away more than Jerry did in Tom and Jerry.


rofl right now. 

 

I come back today after a two day break and the inconsistency in my aim returns..

 

Aww shucks, I will just need to no life pre a competetive match.


I find myself having those issues too. I stopped playing for about four days, and in the first rounds I played my aim was atrocious! Fortunately it was Co-op :smileyhappy:

 


Still wishing for accuracy, reload speed, clip size, and BF accuracy for the fal. Along with reload speed and RoF for the Tau. in co-op :smileysad:


Those would be some nice additions. You know what I think would be cool? The Scope Zoom mod for Co-op guns. I don't see why Naughty Dog didn't include it in the first place...

 

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 120 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/04/2012
Online
663 posts
 

Re: The Official FAL-SS Discussion Thread

Apr 10, 2013
Oh my god I played today after 2 days as well and my aim is all over the place with the fal. I only played like 3 matches though.
Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 120 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes