Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: The Official FAL-SS Discussion Thread

Apr 4, 2013
@duke That's good as well. I used to play piano so I can do the videogame themes, but I stopped and now I can't read music sheets again.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 91 of 120 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 4, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@duke That's good as well. I used to play piano so I can do the videogame themes, but I stopped and now I can't read music sheets again.

Same with me and guitar. Cat Wink

On the otherhand (which is carrying the FAL-SS) I was beasting with it at all ranges yesterday, I guess I had just warmed up more, anyone else having inconsistency day to day with it?

Message 92 of 120 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 4, 2013
I'm about to try and use it. I mean, I'm bored. I'll go use Talbot's or Xoran's FAL for funsies.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 93 of 120 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Yeah on Monday I couldn't hit anything. Got so frustrated I switched back to the Ak and M9. I'm usually good with it though. I even have gotten long ranger medals with it.
Message 94 of 120 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 4, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:
Yeah on Monday I couldn't hit anything. Got so frustrated I switched back to the Ak and M9. I'm usually good with it though. I even have gotten long ranger medals with it.

lol, I don't think I have ever got a Long Ranger purely with the FAL, every FAL Long Ranger I havew has been contributed to by the Pistol, Grenades or PW's.

Message 95 of 120 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 4, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I'm about to try and use it. I mean, I'm bored. I'll go use Talbot's or Xoran's FAL for funsies.

Have fun. Kick **bleep**. Tell me us what you think.

Message 96 of 120 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Apr 4, 2013
I've only gotten 2 long rangers purely with the fal but still. I felt like a boss. Smiley Very Happy
Message 97 of 120 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2004 posts

Apr 5, 2013

I feel that they should raise the ammo count for the FAL-SS altogher. I WANT to use the Talbot's FAL-SS, but I always find myself running out of ammo after killing two guys.

And no, Ammo Reward and Dare Devil are not valid solutions, as it is an issue with the weapon itself.

Message 98 of 120 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7079 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Da-Hedgie wrote:

I feel that they should raise the ammo count for the FAL-SS altogher. I WANT to use the Talbot's FAL-SS, but I always find myself running out of ammo after killing two guys.

And no, Ammo Reward and Dare Devil are not valid solutions, as it is an issue with the weapon itself.

its one of the disadvantages of the gun, as no gun (besides the M9 and Para) is perfect. It has the 2nd highest bullet damage so it has the 2nd lowest long gun ammo capacity, seems balanced to me. Ammo Award and daredevil are there to compliment that weakness, just buffing everything wrong with the gun isn't plausible as the weapons should have a downside(s) to it.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 99 of 120 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Da-Hedgie wrote:

May I suggest:

• Try and improve your aim (if it is causing you to ever use more than 12 bullets per kill).
  • Use PW's more.
  • Use a offensive kickback.
Message 100 of 120 (199 Views)
0 Likes