Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3538 posts

Re: The Official FAL-SS Discussion Thread

Apr 5, 2013

I've basically found:

1) It's the only gun I need clip size on.

2) I still suck with it.

3) Only going to use it vs noobs or w/ a party.

Do you feel me?

Message 101 of 120 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 5, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

I've basically found:

2) I still suck with it.

Do you think it has potential?

Message 102 of 120 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3538 posts

Apr 6, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

I've basically found:

2) I still suck with it.

Yes, I could kill people standing still pretty quick, and I could occasionally hit targets consistantly at rather long ranges, so somebody with actually good aim (not me, lol) could definitely use this at a pretty decent range. 

Challenging but rewarding. Difficult to pick up and even more difficult to master. But potentialitus (is that even a word)?

Do you feel me?

Message 103 of 120 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 6, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

I've basically found:

2) I still suck with it.

Yes, I could kill people standing still pretty quick, and I could occasionally hit targets consistantly at rather long ranges, so somebody with actually good aim (not me, lol) could definitely use this at a pretty decent range. 

Challenging but rewarding. Difficult to pick up and even more difficult to master. But potentialitus (is that even a word)?

Yeah that's my opinion, recently I have been doing well with it at even the longest ranges. It is just the pain wobble that I don't like (therefore I prefer Scoped-In for Plunder/Team Objective modes).

Message 104 of 120 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 6, 2013

I said I was going to test out the FAL. I did. I used Talbot's FAL.

God, I suck. This is the first time I had more assists than kills in a non-HC mode game.

At least we won, though, because I was a coward that ran away more than Jerry did in Tom and Jerry.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 105 of 120 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

At least we won, though, because I was a coward that ran away more than Jerry did in Tom and Jerry.

rofl right now. 

I come back today after a two day break and the inconsistency in my aim returns..

Aww shucks, I will just need to no life pre a competetive match.

Message 106 of 120 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 8, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

rofl right now. 

I come back today after a two day break and the inconsistency in my aim returns..

I find myself having those issues too. I stopped playing for about four days, and in the first rounds I played my aim was atrocious! Fortunately it was Co-op :smileyhappy:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 107 of 120 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6008 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

rofl right now. 

I find myself having those issues too. I stopped playing for about four days, and in the first rounds I played my aim was atrocious! Fortunately it was Co-op :smileyhappy:

Still wishing for accuracy, reload speed, clip size, and BF accuracy for the fal. Along with reload speed and RoF for the Tau. in co-op :smileysad:

photo Sniper.png
Message 108 of 120 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 8, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

rofl right now. 

Still wishing for accuracy, reload speed, clip size, and BF accuracy for the fal. Along with reload speed and RoF for the Tau. in co-op :smileysad:

Those would be some nice additions. You know what I think would be cool? The Scope Zoom mod for Co-op guns. I don't see why Naughty Dog didn't include it in the first place...

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 109 of 120 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Oh my god I played today after 2 days as well and my aim is all over the place with the fal. I only played like 3 matches though.
Message 110 of 120 (130 Views)
0 Likes