Splicer
60 posts

Re: The Official Looking For Buddies Thread

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

Anyone from the Seattle area? or anyone just in general.

Just tired of playing with noobs who get a score of 200+ in team objective, but with 1 kill and 20 deaths

Message 81 of 92 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 12, 2013
steattle? where is it?

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 82 of 92 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Feb 20, 2013
Washington state, USA.
Message 83 of 92 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10205 posts

Mar 30, 2013
I didn't want to make a new thread about adding new friends, but...

I'm looking for friends right now. Smiley Happy
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 84 of 92 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 30, 2013
I could use a couple friends myself.

I'm in USA, CDT zone. I usually play solo, but lately lone wolf has me wishing my controller would shock me to death. I usually play Classic, TDM and 3TDM, and objective, and I've been playing more coop lately too. I'm not great, but I don't suck either. I only quit matches if life happens, which it does once in a while.
Message 85 of 92 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10205 posts

Mar 30, 2013

OH right. I'm in the Philippines. I play any mode, although I play Classic reluctantly (since you know. No HC mode because of it. Nice mode, it's just... you know.).

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 86 of 92 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 30, 2013
I know some HC people have a delicate relationship with Classic. I play it mostly because there are fewer big clan parties and a little less BS ( no kickbacks, RoF) than TDM node.
Message 87 of 92 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Mar 30, 2013

I'm looking for friends, too. I don't care about statistics, and I only add people who wanna have fun, don't care about their stats, don't whine and complain about every single one of their deaths and keep me entertained. By 'keep me entertained' I mean sometimes talking to me, make jokes or just randomly start taunting right next to me. Love that. My favourite gamemodes are Team Objective, Co-op Arena and Co-op Adventure (only because I still need the star), TDM, The Lab and Classic. I only play Plunder if I'm in a party, because Plunder with random people sucks. Still level 20 or something, but that's because this is my second account. I lost the password for my first account, my email doesn't work anymore because I didn't use it for a while, so I had to create this account. Sucks, but yeah .. 

Message 88 of 92 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

May 23, 2013

Is anyone willing to help me level up teamsafe (high five's if you didn't know). Randoms are either unwilling to work as a unit or don't know how/want to high five. I can add anyone either later today or tomorrow for sure. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 89 of 92 (154 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7341 posts

May 28, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

Is anyone willing to help me level up teamsafe (high five's if you didn't know). Randoms are either unwilling to work as a unit or don't know how/want to high five. I can add anyone either later today or tomorrow for sure. 

Smiley Surprised

Sleep Matt signature
Message 90 of 92 (128 Views)
0 Likes