PlayStation MVP
7269 posts

Re: Looking For Buddies Thread

Sep 9, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

no more buddies???

I gave up trying to add buddies myself a while ago when no one responded back to me or just deleted me an hour later.

I just wait for threads and think if I should or should not add. Or I'll accept any requests I get. (Also, sorry but I will not add/keep you added if you are very horrible and are holding the team back material, like going 2 and 15!:smileymad:)

lol you obviously havent seen or heard of me im one of the top users of the forum nowadays i only play with the frequent users of the forum and i wasnt saying that for me i have enough friends this is for people who need friends and btw im the 15 2 material not 2 and 15 lol

Sleep Matt signature
Message 41 of 92 (340 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Re: The Official Looking For Buddies Thread

Sep 9, 2012
add me somebody
Message 42 of 92 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

no more buddies???

I gave up trying to add buddies myself a while ago when no one responded back to me or just deleted me an hour later.

I just wait for threads and think if I should or should not add. Or I'll accept any requests I get. (Also, sorry but I will not add/keep you added if you are very horrible and are holding the team back material, like going 2 and 15!:smileymad:)

lol you obviously havent seen or heard of me im one of the top users of the forum nowadays i only play with the frequent users of the forum and i wasnt saying that for me i have enough friends this is for people who need friends and btw im the 15 2 material not 2 and 15 lol

Been the top  of one of the users of the forum nowadays doesnt mean you are good, trust me, it doesnt mean you are good.

Message 43 of 92 (330 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7269 posts

Sep 9, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

no more buddies???

Been the top  of one of the users of the forum nowadays doesnt mean you are good, trust me, it doesnt mean you are good.

i never said it means im good i said he should have seen me on the forum by now and in my case i am good enough anyway

Sleep Matt signature
Message 44 of 92 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Sep 10, 2012
Ok here i go again im not a bad player but 5 friends online and 0 playing u3 makes me cry please add me
Note: we r going for the win that excludes terribru players
Message 45 of 92 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Sep 10, 2012

Anybody can add me Im a 5th legacy level 47, i would like to party up often for competitive multiplayer because many of my clan mates have moved on to other games.  I will send friend requests to the ppl who have posted in this thread

Message 46 of 92 (295 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Sep 10, 2012
Me! I play everyone except when they're annoying or a really bad player
Message 47 of 92 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 10, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

no more buddies???

Lolwhat, who are you?

Duck.jpg

Message 48 of 92 (281 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Sep 10, 2012
Derp
Message 49 of 92 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen