Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 06 2012
By: phillip_maxwell Sackboy 385 posts

#@*%!: The RAGE Thread

508 replies 2170 views Edited May 6, 2012

Let's see if this gets off the ground.

http://i.imgur.com/FhSkK.png

Need to rant about something? Vent to your heart's content. Let us help you with your issues. G-Mal getcha again? Somebody throw back your Mega Bomb? Revenge'd 3 times last night? Don't keep it bottled up! Get your rage out.

Post your stories, videos, and profanity -- let us all share in your misfortune.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 509 (2,170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4754 posts

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 6, 2012

youmadbro.jpg

tlousig2
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 509 (2,170 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
385 posts

May 6, 2012

Fakehound wrote:

youmadbro.jpg

_______________________________________ Photobucket Click to support the Classic Mode thread

I was going to put scootgar's red rage dude in here, but I was too lazy to go look for it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 509 (2,170 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3528 posts

May 6, 2012

Randoms taking MY Long Ranger spot (and shots.)

I was 1 away from a long ranger!!! BUt they had to take one of my shots -_-

Do you feel me?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 509 (2,170 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

May 6, 2012

Ok, here it goes...

• I hate the fact that I almost ALWAYS lose when I'm teamed up with bad players.  They NEVER get a positive ratio and it feels like I'm carrying the entire team!
  • I hate how Yemen rarely ever comes up and when it does, the utter morons have the god damn nerve to pick the other map!
  • Did I mention how I'm utterly SICK of being the only good player on my team?  Yeah, I always get stuck with bad players and I'd LOVE to play FFA but 15 kills is WAY too little.

Sully

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 509 (2,170 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4754 posts

May 6, 2012

Ketsueki_Wolf wrote:

Ok, here it goes...

• I hate the fact that I almost ALWAYS lose when I'm teamed up with bad players.  They NEVER get a positive ratio and it feels like I'm carrying the entire team!
  • I hate how Yemen rarely ever comes up and when it does, the utter morons have the god **** nerve to pick the other map!
  • Did I mention how I'm utterly SICK of being the only good player on my team?  Yeah, I always get stuck with bad players and I'd LOVE to play FFA but 15 kills is WAY too little.
Photobucket

I definitely know the feeling. Every time I play solo my entire team seems to go get twice as many deaths as kills.

tlousig2
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 509 (2,169 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

May 6, 2012

OMG! I get ***** stealth killed by enemies I've seen from faaaaar away!!! I also get kicked off walls were I've dropped down ******* years ago! Or I get pulled of walls where I'm not even close to!!! I try to kick someone off the wall my character randomly melee's the crap out of the air. Or I get knocked down by a grenade that's meters away from me! *****************

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 509 (2,169 Views)
Splicer
82 posts

May 6, 2012

OMG! I get ***** stealth killed by enemies I've seen from faaaaar away!!! I also get kicked off walls were I've dropped down ******* years ago! Or I get pulled of walls where I'm not even close to!!! I try to kick someone off the wall my character randomly melee's the crap out of the air. Or I get knocked down by a grenade that's meters away from me! *****************

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 509 (2,169 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

May 6, 2012

You guys can enjoy my post twice

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 509 (2,169 Views)
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

May 6, 2012

llRoBoBinHoll wrote:

Lag is a complete pain.  ND could've fix this by region locking servers like they did with the Beta.

Sully

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 509 (2,169 Views)
0 Likes