Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

Jan 14, 2013

Dead body glitch, it's just getting worse.

Message 361 of 509 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

After around 15 minutes of trying to find some decent players (and that actually voted Crushing) for Co-op Arena, I got matched with a level 75 (no legacy) and level 12 (1st legacy, *).

The game went okay I guess, even though the 75 loved to melee everyone and died by revenge grenade about 4 times...

I was pretty **bleep** near the end of the match though, I just wanted to quit, but kept going.

After round 10 showed up, it wasn't much of a challenge with all the PAKs around.

Now you're wondering, where's the rage then? Well here you go:

We NEVER finished the **bleep** game. That's right. After we had just one (yes, ONE!) kill left, the 75 (which was the host I guess) decides to freeze and EVERYONE gets kicked from the game.

I love you, ND.

Why can't you AT LEAST let us keep the cash we have earned?

At least in UC2, it was THE PLAYER WHO DISCONNECTED WHO LOST EVERYTHING.  The other two players would at least get whatever cash they had earned at that point.  To get nothing, like you do in UC3, is SOOOOOO WRONG! 

Message 362 of 509 (471 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 16, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

After around 15 minutes of trying to find some decent players (and that actually voted Crushing) for Co-op Arena, I got matched with a level 75 (no legacy) and level 12 (1st legacy, *).

The game went okay I guess, even though the 75 loved to melee everyone and died by revenge grenade about 4 times...

I was pretty **bleep** near the end of the match though, I just wanted to quit, but kept going.

After round 10 showed up, it wasn't much of a challenge with all the PAKs around.

Now you're wondering, where's the rage then? Well here you go:

We NEVER finished the **bleep** game. That's right. After we had just one (yes, ONE!) kill left, the 75 (which was the host I guess) decides to freeze and EVERYONE gets kicked from the game.

I love you, ND.

Why can't you AT LEAST let us keep the cash we have earned?

At least in UC2, it was THE PLAYER WHO DISCONNECTED WHO LOST EVERYTHING.  The other two players would at least get whatever cash they had earned at that point.  To get nothing, like you do in UC3, is SOOOOOO WRONG! 

That feature didn't fit in the UC3 universe, so they removed it. Smiley Indifferent

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 363 of 509 (460 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Thats what pi55es me off mroe that anything. You get to round 10 and then some stupid freeze glitch occurs and you walk home with nothing!!!

All that effort for nothing!!!

You be laying for like 30+ mins as well, ad you get left with nothing.
Message 364 of 509 (456 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Jan 19, 2013

k_run_ wrote:

I was playing lab and I was going 14-0 going for a rampant my teams score was 25 kills and the enemy was 20 kills I had a smoke bomb an RPG with 2 shells and a Mag-5 I see two guys right beside each other I go out of cover shoot BOOM I kill my self because some teammate decides to walk infront of me that was my only death that entire match... FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OMFG.  Haaaaaaaaaaaaaate when I play with teammates that have NO situational awareness, or just don't care.  Like, you SEE me aiming the RPG/Hammer/T-Bolt, and decide to walk in front of me anyway?  *stabs*

Photobucket
Message 365 of 509 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1925 posts

Jan 19, 2013

This game is so laggy now and it gets worse everyday. Every match I play people are shooting in bursts, randomly freezing then killing me, rolling doesn't even work anymore, the death delay is at least 2 seconds...

Message 366 of 509 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Ikr!!! It took me like 3 minutes to find a free 4 all match last time i played, BUT when i did find a game.... there were all 3 bars and below!! Most were 2 bars. That match was horrible as hell. I died around corners, they died real late or not at all, my shots didn't count, they teleported, and NOT once did my screen go black and like when taking damage!! I was always instanly killed W T F!!!
Those who say laggers don't have an advantage are huge idiots, i never stood a chance since it never seemed fair. They killed me with ease while i gave out as many headshots and tried aiming aiming at their floating bodies as i possibly could. They took so many shots that had no effect, yet i was an easy target even to some newbies. Whats the point of a good connection when the developers give laggers an advantage??
Message 367 of 509 (407 Views)
Gaming Beast
1925 posts

Jan 19, 2013
I was going 16-0 and someone team killed me with a RPG I finished 21-1. After the match I got a message saying: LOL UMAD
Message 368 of 509 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Jan 20, 2013

far-zan wrote:
I was going 16-0 and someone team killed me with a RPG I finished 21-1. After the match I got a message saying: LOL UMAD

That's happened to me before, except I didn't get a stupid message from the guy afterwards. I hate it when your own team mate is just jealous because he can't play well, and team kills you. It's just pathetic.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 369 of 509 (373 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2179 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

far-zan wrote:

That's happened to me before, except I didn't get a stupid message from the guy afterwards. I hate it when your own team mate is just jealous because he can't play well, and team kills you. It's just pathetic.

I was a victim of this in a 3TDM. I was almost at a Rampant but some derpy Salim TK'd me while I was looking at my messages quickly then taunted. When he respawned, he went on to TK me with a rocket and I kicked him. Another, less idiotic person joined and got the last 4 kills of the game. A possible Rampant turned into a 16-2 match...

Message 370 of 509 (371 Views)