Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

Jun 9, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

SN-A-A-A-KE wrote:

Me, level 75, 5th legacy, usually a lone wolf...

Ever since a certain patch I always end up in a totally inferior team. I had a win/loss above 4 before this patch and that's pretty good for a lone wolf, but since the patch I lose 80 out of 100 matches because of a terrible team and not because of myself.

These days, the only "rescue" for a lone wolf is obviously an unlegacied alt. I never wanted to do that, but I'm just one step away from it. I just can't take all these undeserved losses anymore. The noobs and splitscreeners are always in my team and I do my very best but it's "useless" with useless teammates on my side.

To be honest, I dont even think being unlegacied helps out. When I play solo it seems like the game just chucks whoever it can into the lobby, some are level 1 and some are the max rank.

I don't want to find "easier" opponents. I want to be in a "fair" team and not always in the one with splitscreeners and noobs against decent players. I think my chances would be better with a new account on which I never accepted any legacy. And even then this ridiculous matchmaking would probably find a way to screw me over...

Message 431 of 509 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Jun 9, 2013

SN-A-A-A-KE wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

SN-A-A-A-KE wrote:

Me, level 75, 5th legacy, usually a lone wolf...

Ever since a certain patch I always end up in a totally inferior team. I had a win/loss above 4 before this patch and that's pretty good for a lone wolf, but since the patch I lose 80 out of 100 matches because of a terrible team and not because of myself.

These days, the only "rescue" for a lone wolf is obviously an unlegacied alt. I never wanted to do that, but I'm just one step away from it. I just can't take all these undeserved losses anymore. The noobs and splitscreeners are always in my team and I do my very best but it's "useless" with useless teammates on my side.

To be honest, I dont even think being unlegacied helps out. When I play solo it seems like the game just chucks whoever it can into the lobby, some are level 1 and some are the max rank.

I don't want to find "easier" opponents. I want to be in a "fair" team and not always in the one with splitscreeners and noobs against decent players. I think my chances would be better with a new account on which I never accepted any legacy. And even then this ridiculous matchmaking would probably find a way to screw me over...

I know what you ment its just I dont think level or legacy matters in matchmaking.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 432 of 509 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Two people who are in my FL TK'd me for no **bleep** reason. I didn't delete them because ignoring > all.
Message 433 of 509 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Jul 10, 2013

I was playing TDM on Chateau and I fire around six AK shots directly at this guy before he runs up the stairs and turns out of sight. I go after him and melee him, then fire a few para-9 shots on him, melee him again, fire more para shots at him, and he still doesn't **bleep** go down!!!! This game, man...

Message 434 of 509 (424 Views)
Sackboy
456 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Played a KotH match against a Po5 with my own Po3. Warning: the Po5 were not American, possibly Brazilian or Mexican judging by their accents.

We're winning when about five minutes in, one of their members lag out in the RPG room on Syria.

Where the hill and turf war hill are at.

And he isn't removed. The whole match he just stays there dead on the floor.

Because we can't capture the hill - "technically he's still in the hill!" They end up winning the game.

The Po5 then has the NERVE to trash talk when the game is over. "Losahs losahs you all losahs."

The lagger's final score: 1 kill, 2 deaths. 254 Objective points. Riiiiight.

I told them to eat their tacos, before our party leader promptly backed out.

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 435 of 509 (419 Views)
Wastelander
570 posts

Jul 10, 2013

nicolepwned wrote:
Played a KotH match against a Po5 with my own Po3. Warning: the Po5 were not American, possibly Brazilian or Mexican judging by their accents.

We're winning when about five minutes in, one of their members lag out in the RPG room on Syria.

Where the hill and turf war hill are at.

And he isn't removed. The whole match he just stays there dead on the floor.

Because we can't capture the hill - "technically he's still in the hill!" They end up winning the game.

The Po5 then has the NERVE to trash talk when the game is over. "Losahs losahs you all losahs."

The lagger's final score: 1 kill, 2 deaths. 254 Objective points. Riiiiight.

I told them to eat their tacos, before our party leader promptly backed out.

^This is why you aren't supposed to play in a Po3 or lower when playing TObj.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 436 of 509 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
6 days ago

Message 437 of 509 (403 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Jul 11, 2013

I was playing TDM and we were going into overtime, which ended 56-56, so it was time for sudden death. Well, when we entered Sudden Death the score was automatically changed to 56-57, with the opposing team having 57. We lost and I have no idea how. I guess the game just felt generous and decided to give the other team an extra kill. Smiley Mad

Message 438 of 509 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
570 posts

Jul 11, 2013

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

I was playing TDM and we were going into overtime, which ended 56-56, so it was time for sudden death. Well, when we entered Sudden Death the score was automatically changed to 56-57, with the opposing team having 57. We lost and I have no idea how. I guess the game just felt generous and decided to give the other team an extra kill. Smiley Mad

No, this happens when someone kills someone RIGHT before the screen prepares you for Sudenn Death. I know because this has happened to me twice with me getting that extra kill to win the Sudden Death and another time when my friend did the same. It does suck to be on the reciving end because you don't even get the chance to spawn in for the Sudenn Death, but I'm glad I've never experienced this on the losing end.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 439 of 509 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
6 days ago

Message 440 of 509 (353 Views)
0 Likes