Treasure Hunter
4971 posts

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 6, 2012

Ketsueki_Wolf wrote:

Lag is a complete pain.  ND could've fix this by region locking servers like they did with the Beta.

Photobucket

Umm ... they didn't region lock the beta.

Message 11 of 509 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1732 posts

May 6, 2012

Lag is the only thing I truly Rage on but being constantly double, triple and even quadrupled teamed sucks enough after 5minutes.  I try not to quit and if I'm in a party I will not quit even if other party members find it Laggy.  I quit if I join a game though so I've been currently using the profile tip to get around joining games. 

I think it's all up to the person.  I rage because I'm competitive and when I'm shot in the back (which I do as well) I get pissed off after the 5th time. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 509 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

May 6, 2012

Stealth kills turned into punches!

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 13 of 509 (793 Views)
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

May 6, 2012

tack129 wrote:

Ketsueki_Wolf wrote:

Lag is a complete pain.  ND could've fix this by region locking servers like they did with the Beta.

Photobucket

Umm ... they didn't region lock the beta.

Yes they did, ND had it for a week or two where you couldn't play other players from other countries so if you were in Mexico, you'd only be able to play with other people in Mexico, same with every other place.

Sully

Message 14 of 509 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4971 posts

May 6, 2012

Link? I really don't believe you. I was able to play with other people in other countries.

Message 15 of 509 (793 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

May 6, 2012

Desert Village is getting so annoying to play on ALL THE TIME.  I'm so ****ing SICK of playing on this damn map, IT'S NOT EVEN A GOOD MAP FOR CRYING OUT LOAD!  Why do people always need to play on it?!

Sully

Message 16 of 509 (783 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4971 posts

May 6, 2012

I use this thread to vent out my frustrations. Was very helpful:

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4012354

Not just UC3 but for everything.

Message 17 of 509 (783 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

May 6, 2012

I got something, my first game today I was just raging so §!$§§%§"& hard.

It starts in the lobby were I'm put together with 2!!!! fucking teams of splitscreeners that were level 15 or so and all the players on the enemy team were at least first legacy.

Then we play London Underground and that fucking train sequence.

And then just fucking everything goes wrong I stick to walls instead of rolling and consequently get melee'd, I get sniped, killed by a shotgun I just couldn't get the feel for the game and after I was eventually killed by a blindfiring Rof KAL-7 twice I just said fuck it and ragequit...

This game can be sooo annnoying sometimes

Message 18 of 509 (783 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2107 posts

May 6, 2012

Played hardcore last night. Got Just Cash.

Message 19 of 509 (783 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1344 posts

May 6, 2012

Venting....

Okay it's bad enough when the enemy team rage quits on you constantly, but when your partied up with peeps, you expect them to have your back and you play as a team. Pfft oh no, they are no better they will quite happily leave you high and dry on your own if their having a bad match. Seriously what's the point of partying up if your teammates still leave you when it suits them. 

And then this is the best bit. They expect YOU to back out after for them just so you can party up and they can do the same thing again if they have another bad match. 

Another thing i hate, someone invites you, you join them. BAM they promote you quicker than you can say hi. WTF Fine I'll do the matchmaking, just so you don't have to do anything. WHAT?! You promote me AND THEN expect ME to back out because you invited someone else whilst we were matchmaking.  WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST STAY LEADER?! Fine I'll back out. WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'NEVERMIND'? I just found players and you made me back out for nothing?!!! Going back into matchmaking..... You want me to back out AGAIN?! Hell no I'm not backing out, in future don't be lazy and promote me and just expect me to back out at your command. If you want total control STAY LEADER.

!Bring back Steve Valentine for Harry Flynn!
Message 20 of 509 (783 Views)
0 Likes