Survivor
2179 posts

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

Jan 22, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:
THESE FRACKIN BLINDFIRE M9 ROF TRYHARD NEWB SCRUBZ!!!!!!!!! GAH, The first few matches today I was raging do hard at the amount of dumb scrubs that just run at you holding a button! NERF THE CRUD OUT OF BLINDFIRE!!!!!! #datfeltgood

Hehe, remember when we were split and I KAL 7 trolled you. Then LLF decided to join me and I RQ :smileytongue: The next match I usedteh  M9 RoF with Blindfire Accuracy for lulz and maximum trollage. I iz not a scrub :smileysad:. #Da**bleep**didIjustpost/datfeltreallygoood/YOLOSWAQQ1111!!!!! 

................................................................................................................................

^  Do me a favor, eject Uncharted 3 : Drakes Deception from your Playstation 3 system. Gently put it on the floor & step on it. 

Do me a flavor (I really mean favor).... pick up your PS3, find the nearest heavy object, and smash it to pieces with the heavy object :catvery-happy:  :heart:

Message 381 of 509 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2614 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

PSN Sale tomorrow. Ratchet and Clank HD and Jak and Daxter - Precursor Legacy HD both on sale, but I only have the funds for one.

Good golly, what a dilema. Oh look, the Unfinished Swan is up there as well. More *bleep* to debate over.Then there's the choice of just skipping this sale and waiting for the Best of 2013 Gamer's Choice sale which'll undoubtably have Journey and Walking Dead.

Like I said, dilemas plain and simple.

TOO METAL

2metal4me
Message 382 of 509 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
620 posts

Jan 24, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:
THESE FRACKIN BLINDFIRE M9 ROF TRYHARD NEWB SCRUBZ!!!!!!!!! GAH, The first few matches today I was raging do hard at the amount of dumb scrubs that just run at you holding a button! NERF THE CRUD OUT OF BLINDFIRE!!!!!! #datfeltgood

Hehe, remember when we were split and I KAL 7 trolled you. Then LLF decided to join me and I RQ :smileytongue: The next match I usedteh  M9 RoF with Blindfire Accuracy for lulz and maximum trollage. I iz not a scrub :smileysad:. #Da**bleep**didIjustpost/datfeltreallygoood/YOLOSWAQQ1111!!!!! 

................................................................................................................................

Cool except 3 others were doing the same to me. *cough*

Message 383 of 509 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Jan 24, 2013

BurstLimitKL wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:

Cool except 3 others were doing the same to me. *cough*

I never said that I don't occasionaly abuse the best blindfire gun in the game for lolz! :robotvery-happy:

BTW: I enjoy aiming the Kal too.

Message 384 of 509 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Jan 26, 2013

For the past 2 days I have been playing TDM straight and not once did I have a good team every single match it was 5 random 75 5th legacys and a bunch of non legacy players on my team...... WHY DO YOU HATE ME GAME?

Message 385 of 509 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jan 27, 2013
i feel your pain!!!
Message 386 of 509 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Noobs, I hate them! Seriously, 0-16 against an average team? Why do you even play video games FFS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 387 of 509 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Feb 24, 2013

I hate-THIS-- GAME!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 388 of 509 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1721 posts

Feb 24, 2013

I just made a terrible decision and played Team Objective as a random. I'm not even exaggerating, no one was in a party yet I'm the only person on my team to even get any kills. Teammates were just infuriatingly dumb. Worst part is, the two best players on the other team were level 17 no legacy splitscreeners (obvious alts) that completely cheated the matchmaking and team-balancing systems that way.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 389 of 509 (291 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 24, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Worst part is, the two best players on the other team were level 17 no legacy splitscreeners (obvious alts) that completely cheated the matchmaking and team-balancing systems that way.

No **bleep**, Sherlock!

Seriously, I wonder why ND doesn't care about that kind of exploitation... they seem to be concerned about host exploitation, but on the other hand they don't give a **bleep** about tryhards abusing low-level alts to rape legit noobs? Really ND?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 390 of 509 (280 Views)
0 Likes