I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 7, 2012

What else to rage about... oh yeah.  I hate every single player that uses M9+RoF, Fleet Foot, and Revenge.  I don't care what your excuse is, you use these and your nothing but some skill-less PoS regardless of if you win or lose the match.

Sully

Message 31 of 509 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

May 7, 2012

Ketsueki_Wolf wrote:

What else to rage about... oh yeah.  I hate every single player that uses M9+RoF, Fleet Foot, and Revenge.  I don't care what your excuse is, you use these and your nothing but some skill-less *** regardless of if you win or lose the match.

Photobucket

Its worse with weapon expert, m9+rof+blindifre accuracy, arm micro+rof+blindfire and revenge

Message 32 of 509 (510 Views)
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

May 7, 2012

Oh god. 

Sully

Message 33 of 509 (510 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

May 7, 2012

Treasures.

That is all.

Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Message 34 of 509 (510 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

May 7, 2012

Having played TO and pluder for 6 months and STILL NOT having all of the treasures

Message 35 of 509 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
583 posts

May 7, 2012

1. Getting shot at and running behind a wall, then still dying

2. Melee finisher Animation is done, your camer is turned the wrong way causing you to jump and into a wall and getting killed by a revenge grenade

3. Getting shot in the Melee finisher animation/ Stealth kill

4. The long freeze after a stealth kill

5. Game In progress in every game mode

6. Aim Assist

BF3 Stats
My Youtube Channel--> http://www.youtube.com/user/WaffleMonster07?feature=mhee
Message 36 of 509 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

Rage thread?  Sounds great, I could use that right now....because the last 2 ******* matches I played were the laggiest son of a ******* I've ever had the ******* misfortune to play.  I can't even fucking believe how hardcore this game's lag is most of the ******* time.  I've been playing just fine all ******* day then BAM run STRAIGHT into a wall of SOLID LAG. 

**** those maps, **** those games, **** those players, **** those bull **** deaths, **** the gmal for not giving me a kill unless I put 5-7 bursts into the enemy.  ****. 

Edit: profanity

Message 37 of 509 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

May 7, 2012

phillip_maxwell wrote:

How ******* hard is it to understand the rules of Team Objective? How ******* hard? To the dolts I get paired with every single match, here's a rundown of how to play it right:

• King of the Hill multiplies the score according to how many people are inside of it. Stop "guarding" it and stand inside it. TAKE ONE STEP TO YOUR RIGHT, AND SUDDENLY WE'RE SCORING DOUBLE THE POINTS. How hard is this concept? Do you just not know about it, or are you really just that stupid?
  • Turf War does NOT take player presence into consideration. STOP ******* AROUND IN THE TURF AND GO SCORE ANOTHER ONE. If I ever see you mooching off Turf War's ridiculous awarding of points to guarding the turf,  I will... Team Safe your ***!
  • The countdown timer starts immediately as soon as you step into an enemy hill. So stop pretending you're the lone ranger and go run into the hill. Newsflash: you suck anyway, so might as well make yourself useful. It's that many seconds that the enemy isn't scoring points, and can be the deciding factor between a win and a loss.
  • Hey guess what, dip****? That idol you're standing right ******* next to? Pick it up and you score POINTS! You know, that number on your stat card that isn't kills?
  • If ever you are in the middle of taking a hill and proceed to saunter out of it half-way taken, you deserve to be banned from online gaming forever. You are the worst offender and there is no hope for you. May God have mercy on your soul.

Dude, you've just posted everything I scream at the TV when I play T.O. along with a few obscenities thrown in, and what with those kill farmers who bowl in to get their kills up because they failed to do it in TDM

I can imaging their convo ..."you hold the treasure bro and get single point and then drop it, and we'll camp in a circle and pick those proper T.O. players off when they come to get it"

That's my rant and rage

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 38 of 509 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1992 posts

May 7, 2012

One hit Steel Fist Master

Broken controls

Getting stuck on objects/ walls

Evasion roll ending up covering to a wall when not wanting too.

Message 39 of 509 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

May 7, 2012

Adding to that

IPumpMyGun wrote:

One hit Steel Fist Master

After they've been shot stabbed battered and bombed

suck.jpg

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 40 of 509 (510 Views)
0 Likes