Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
559 posts

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

Jul 13, 2013
Hahahaha i use daredevil and play many tryhard parties alone in dlc :smileytongue: i always run out of ammo >_>

Imagine the crap i get lol
i get accused of aimbots, being a lagger (even if i have twice as many bars as they do), being a tryhard (somehow), given crap for my dumb psn name (silver princess is my fav), my normal stats, and even been called a fal newb by many rof/kal users lol

Of course I'll say something back, but its just pathetic when they have lame "your momma" jokes or talk about man privates like its their fetish. At least learn how to insult without looking like a brain dead wannabe comedian
-_-

PS tryhard lowlifes are more likely to send u crap if u kill em in front of their tryhard boyfriends....i mean teammates.
Message 471 of 509 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Hahahaha i use daredevil and play many tryhard parties alone in dlc :smileytongue: i always run out of ammo >_>

Imagine the crap i get lol
i get accused of aimbots, being a lagger (even if i have twice as many bars as they do), being a tryhard (somehow), given crap for my dumb psn name (silver princess is my fav), my normal stats, and even been called a fal newb by many rof/kal users lol

Of course I'll say something back, but its just pathetic when they have lame "your momma" jokes or talk about man privates like its their fetish. At least learn how to insult without looking like a brain dead wannabe comedian
-_-

PS tryhard lowlifes are more likely to send u crap if u kill em in front of their tryhard boyfriends....i mean teammates.

Publish that as a book titled, 'The People In The Uncharted Universe'.

Bang Bang!

Message 472 of 509 (475 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 16, 2013
I was playing Elimination on Airport earlier & the entire next team decided to glitch under the Map lol, I watch my team-mates run up to the spot one after the other only to be pulled down, you think they would have learned after the 1st person got killed -_-.
Then in my last game me and a friend were playing on BMM #2, I got killed 4 times from bullets coming out of the ground, I was about to quit but decided to hunt down this invisible person lol. After searching the map I eventually found a body, I shot it, nade it twice, RPG, Melee'd, nothing, a team mate comes along & runs over the body & suddenly he gets a Kill :smileymad:
Message 473 of 509 (442 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
226 posts

Jul 22, 2013

TDM match on Highrise...I went 27-10 I think and one of the randoms on my team went 0-18....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Message 474 of 509 (403 Views)
First Son
30 posts

Jul 23, 2013
Theres three things that get me, kal 7 users with ROF and taunt you like there amazing after a kill. Glitchers and glitchers who msg you afterwards mocking you. I dnt rise to these sad people.
Message 475 of 509 (377 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 23, 2013
I'm still waiting on my first legit hate mail lol. But, I thought I had it yesterday. I was in a po4. So I was playing with a few friends and one random. The game was plunder.

I forget who sank the first 3 idols on my team. But I sank the 4th. I got it across the map, threw it up on the platform and started bringing it to the chest. Just as I was about to sink it, the one random player on my team threw a grenade at the chest. Luckily, I sank it fast enough to score and avoid dying from the grenade.

Either way, that kind of stuff doesn't make me happy. I can't stand intentional team killing. A couple minutes later, one of my friends brings the 5th and last idol to our base. He throws it up on the platform. I climb up, and that same random player is there waiting, so he can be the one to sink the idol. The random player who tried killing me picks up the idol. Just as he's about to sink it, I activate my RPG kickback and kill him. I pick up the idol and my character automatically sinks it, since it was pretty much on the chest. I then taunted the random teammate's dead body til the game faded to black.

He totally brought it on himself lol. I believe I still have the cinema.
Message 476 of 509 (357 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 23, 2013
I lied. I did die sinking the idol, but I did at least finish sinking it first. And I do still have the cinema. Edited down into a small clip. I should send it to him. Maybe then I would get hate mail?
Message 477 of 509 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
311 posts

Jul 23, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
I'm still waiting on my first legit hate mail lol. But, I thought I had it yesterday. I was in a po4. So I was playing with a few friends and one random. The game was plunder.

I forget who sank the first 3 idols on my team. But I sank the 4th. I got it across the map, threw it up on the platform and started bringing it to the chest. Just as I was about to sink it, the one random player on my team threw a grenade at the chest. Luckily, I sank it fast enough to score and avoid dying from the grenade.

Either way, that kind of stuff doesn't make me happy. I can't stand intentional team killing. A couple minutes later, one of my friends brings the 5th and last idol to our base. He throws it up on the platform. I climb up, and that same random player is there waiting, so he can be the one to sink the idol. The random player who tried killing me picks up the idol. Just as he's about to sink it, I activate my RPG kickback and kill him. I pick up the idol and my character automatically sinks it, since it was pretty much on the chest. I then taunted the random teammate's dead body til the game faded to black.

He totally brought it on himself lol. I believe I still have the cinema.

First of all, nice job.

Second, you probably almost had him. Since you were still taunting him as the game faded to black, you could have continued the taunt in a post-game message. Subject line: "pump". Body text: "pump pump pump pump pump pump pump pump pump pump pump pump.."

Or whatever your taunt was.

Bet that would have sealed the deal and nabbed you your first hate mail.

Message 478 of 509 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Jul 23, 2013
I HATE THIS GAME!! FIRST, IT FROZE MY PS3 FOR A LONG TIME!! (IT WOULDN'T FORCE SHUT DOWN.)
THEN, I PLAYED A MATCH OF CLASSIC AND HIT A PLAYER RIGHT ON THE BODY WITH AN RPG AND HE DIDN'T DIE!!! HE KILLED ME WITH THE SHOT GUN AFTERWARDS!! -.-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 479 of 509 (313 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 24, 2013
@inigo that's a great idea, and it made me lol a bit too.
Message 480 of 509 (296 Views)
0 Likes