May 7, 2012

it's not even getting hit before getting steel fisted, It's 1 hit 1 kill

Message 41 of 509 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4545 posts

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 7, 2012

I don't get why a developer decides to simply make you lose individual battles (melees and grenades) and entire matches (kill advantages and wins) no matter what!

Your melees get canceled (Circle), your grenades get canceled (Triangle), your good kill streak gets canceled (you become Marked), you hardly start winning a match by a slight difference and your advantage gets canceled (Power Plays), you're winning a very close match and your win gets canceled (Overtime), and when you think you're finally winning your win gets canceled (Goddamn Sudden Death)!

Photobucket
Message 42 of 509 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2466 posts

May 7, 2012

Less than 1% of saltwater crocodiles in the wild survive to adulthood, and at least 80% of eggs die during incubation. I shed a tear when reading this..

Follow me on twitch!

https://www.twitch.tv/xx_raptor_a4_xx
Message 43 of 509 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1199 posts

May 7, 2012

tack129 schrieb:

Link? I really don't believe you. I was able to play with other people in other countries.

There were threads about it on the old forums, something like "US/EU is back and so is bigtime lag". There really was a region lock, at least no oversea matches...

Message 44 of 509 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

May 7, 2012

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

tack129 schrieb:

Link? I really don't believe you. I was able to play with other people in other countries.

There were threads about it on the old forums, something like "US/EU is back and so is bigtime lag". There really was a region lock, at least no oversea matches...

America (= Canada + US + Mexico + Brazil + Argentina etc.) and Europe were separated.

You can hardly call that a "region-lock"...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 45 of 509 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

May 7, 2012

As far-zan said, ROF M9 with Weapon Expert (with probably Blindfire Accuracy, Reload Speed, or Clip Size), Micro with ROF/Blindfire Accuracy, and Revenge Gold. It's so irritating. These people like the OP'd ROF mod so much that they're going to use a booster to give it even more advantages. Screw these players, honestly. Fleet Foot's absolutely nothing compared to this loadout.

Message 46 of 509 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

May 7, 2012

This game is so laggy, especially on DLC. The matchmaking is just a disgrace. Why do I constantly have to play against the biggest lagging scum of the planet, why? I'm playing against people I should never ever be in a match with. These players should not even be considered as my opponents/teammates, under no circumstances.

I'm a nice guy, but this game makes me so aggressive that's not funny. All this unbelievable lag, the extremely cheap ways to get kills, the constant power weapon "whorage", all the irregularities and flaws... and so on and so on...

I see this is a good thread for me.

I just came from a match, oh boy. I shot a guy with my AK long before he could even shoot at me. He was in a fight with my teammate and he should have been dead already when he started shooting into my direction. I'm still shooting and I seem to be spot-on. Then, 2 Gmal bursts and I'm dead. He survived. I took a look at his stats - 23k kills, 4k deaths. Oh yeah, lagging scum that survives everything... no wonder. And sure as hell, even with his super advantages, he quits when he doesn't do well. His stats are not really the problem, it's that ND puts me up against this lagging garbage. I'm up against such players way too often and their profile usually shows the same countries that I'm probably not allowed to mention here. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Message 47 of 509 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17666 posts

May 7, 2012

phillip_maxwell wrote:

_______________________________________ Photobucket Click to support the Classic Mode thread

I was going to put scootgar's red rage dude in here, but I was too lazy to go look for it.

I do so love this thread.

Just for this thread, my general feeling:

http://j.wigflip.com/RGlggta5/roflbot.jpg

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 48 of 509 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

May 7, 2012

phillip maxwell-san, i know how to play team objective...yet it appears you deleted me from your friends, no?

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 49 of 509 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

PEOPLE IN COOP UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH doesn't matter it happens all the time.  People vote for insane when they can barely handle normal...... Then leave if Insane doesn't win!!!! FUUUUUUUU  late comers who think its set to easy and **** around when we're having trouble.  I love those guys who run for a treasure chest opening during king of the hill.  EXTRA POINTS IF WE'RE ROUND 10 OR SOMETHING.

STOP GODAMN PUNCHING THE ENEMY WHEN I'M DOWN RIGHT NEXT TO HIM EVERY SINGLE TIME A GRENADE DROPS?  oH LOOK YOU PICKED UP THEIR WEAPON INSTEAD OF THROWING IT?  WHY DO YOU THINK I STOPPED DOING THAT?

Oh look there's the brute lets all just shoot at him in the open maybe THIS TIME we'll kill him before he kills us *rolls eyes*'

2 people down and several armored enemies (maybe even the brute) are right over them and yet I'm considered the idiot for running so we can keep fighting insteaqd of wiping?  News flash people your not impressing anyone running through all those guys just to die!

Next person who ignores me while I'm down just to capture the idol and I'm team killing you until we're out of lives F that!

And finally its king of the hill not DO NOT LEAVE THIS GREEN SQUARE OR YOU'LL DIE INSTANTLY if you need to run away to survive no one will blame you.

Yeah some people really ****** me off yesterday.

Edit: profanity

Message 50 of 509 (475 Views)
0 Likes