Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/28/2011
Online
2822 posts
 

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 10, 2012

First off , excellent thread idea.

  Ok here I go. ND you are team of buffoons, no you are less than buffoons, I think even buffoons could fix the problems with this game that you cant seem to get off your rear ends and fix.

Good job trying to copy COD and effing up this game to the point that its a joke.

Really? How many people from the COD franchise do you think you have stolen with your half baked multiplayer?

None, and you know what I AM PLAYING COD NOW because of your crap attempt at this game.

Load outs, you have no idea how to make them work. Why didn't you stick to what you did know?

They work in COD because every freaking gun kills you so fast it doesn't matter what your using. Heck they even let you start the match with a freaking RPG!.

Kickbacks, freaking kickbacks! Do you realize they work on COD because THERE ARE NO POWER WEAPONS THAT SPAWN ON THE MAP.

Freaking DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Your right ND you fixed the SA issues from U2 with U3! You gave us so many problems with this game no one even gives a ****** about SA any more.

Matchmaking WTH? I play with four people from my state, my region of the state, heck 200 miles from each other and I still get BRA, MEX, ARG, PERU . Yeah, skipping frames around the map with your fake 6.0 kdr, your so skilled!  Quit the match because you played like crud, only to be doing good in you next match telling me how you owned me.You have to be freaking joking!  One of the best things in COD ( which you seem to have over looked) is the option for regional match making, how could you have missed this!

What's matchmaking based on? Is this the scenario ( oh player 1 has U3 and player 2 has U3 so yeah! its a match).

Match making is so effed up that I think that one day  I will be playing U3 and be put in a match on U2!

Maybe you made it so quits don't count against you so that when your devs play this game they actually have kdr's higher that .05.


Life is too short to remove usb safely.
(un)moderated
I bought hardline, forgive me.
Message 61 of 509 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/02/2012
Offline
2053 posts
 

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 10, 2012

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Matchmaking WTH? I play with four people from my state, my region of the state, heck 200 miles from each other and I still get BRA, MEX, ARG, PERU . Yeah, skipping frames around the map with your fake 6.0 kdr, your so skilled!  Quit the match because you played like crud, only to be doing good in you next match telling me how you owned me.You have to be freaking joking!  One of the best things in COD ( wich you seem to over look) is the option for regional match making, how could you have missed this!

Agreed. I hate it when i play at 9PM(GMT 0) and all i seem to get are those SA's who are just as bad as the average Drake scrub but have the grapefruits to teamkill and use those tryhard skins.


Message 62 of 509 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
172 posts
 

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 10, 2012

I'm glad I never got hate mail...and Oh it is a JOY to finally land the last hit in a round of kill tag. =]

http://labellavienna.livejournal.com/
Message 63 of 509 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/15/2011
Offline
1008 posts
 

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 10, 2012

TheExtracter wrote:

The most awesome message I recieved was after playing FFA with ultra tryhards, the were ALL 3rd legacy players, and were ALL regeneration:gold  Revenge: gold and M9 rof, I was playing on my alt which is only lvl 30, so I had no special weapons and was running with AK w/ relaod and para w/ blindfire. Cloaked Gold and monkey man silver. I finished one match in London streets with 15-2, getting a fury and FNA. Two players sent me messages the first one was, Oh another UK lagger.Typical. Which is hilarious because I live 2000 miles from it. The second one was ' Oh you trash, you ***** Aimbot cheat, lets go 1v1 motha fuka! That is the exact same message. To those people I asked, how far in pregancy was their mom when she drank pool water. (more like wondered)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At this point revenge is rather like a kickback, it kills the person who last killed you, but its unfair, as not it only reqiures any medals, it awards you for using it and more often than not it grants you two.

That line made my day //LOL

Message 64 of 509 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
4543 posts
 

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 11, 2012

Playing with DLC on!

Every Deathmatch feels like a clan battle and a bleep laggy camp fest, and every Plunder/Objective is a bleep farming fest.

Photobucket
Message 65 of 509 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
323 posts
 

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 11, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

You. Yeah, you with the mic. Protip: i hear what you say when you're nearby. Don't say "OMG HAX PSYCHIC CHEAT CHEAT". It's your fault you won't shut up and it's your fault you didn't notice I was carrying a PW.

I especially love the guys who never shut up and pretty much give away every thing their doing.  "Yo yo I'mma go snipe in this corner Oh snap dawg how dey know I was here?  Man this guys a total try hard going after the power weapons I do that yo they never see me comin.

Oh dud I see this guy in front of me I'mma snap his neck before he sees me like a ninja.... Oh crap he turned around its like he knew I was there or something."

Message 66 of 509 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10210 posts
 

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 11, 2012

They don't talk like that. Like this:

"lol shot this guy with a dragon eat it noob guys cover me im hiding behind this wall OMG HE FOUND ME HAX HAX"

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 67 of 509 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/21/2010
Offline
710 posts
 

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 11, 2012

Shrantellatessa wrote:

Playing with DLC on!

Every Deathmatch feels like a clan battle and a bleep laggy camp fest, and every Plunder/Objective is a bleep farming fest.

Photobucket

Yep its certainly getting that way these days.  Grreat fun.

Message 68 of 509 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
4543 posts
 

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 11, 2012

Hanza101 wrote:

Shrantellatessa wrote:

Playing with DLC on!

Every Deathmatch feels like a clan battle and a bleep laggy camp fest, and every Plunder/Objective is a bleep farming fest.

Photobucket

Yep its certainly getting that way these days.  Grreat fun.

There is certainly no fun in that! And if you play with the DLC off, there is no fun either because if you're in a full party the random opponents are not very challenging and if you're by yourself you end up in a team of newbie randoms against a full party and that is not fun either.

The middle "class" in U3 has apparently disappeared, so now we only got the two extremes. Where is the fun?!

Photobucket
Message 69 of 509 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/21/2010
Offline
710 posts
 

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 11, 2012

Shrantellatessa wrote:

Hanza101 wrote:

Shrantellatessa wrote:

Playing with DLC on!

Every Deathmatch feels like a clan battle and a bleep laggy camp fest, and every Plunder/Objective is a bleep farming fest.

Photobucket

Yep its certainly getting that way these days.  Grreat fun.

There is certainly no fun in that! And if you play with the DLC off, there is no fun either because if you're in a full party the random opponents are not very challenging and if you're by yourself you end up in a team of newbie randoms against a full party and that is not fun either.

The middle "class" in U3 has apparently disappeared, so now we only got the two extremes. Where is the fun?!

Photobucket

Yep, again, quite eloquently in one small paragraph, you have nailed exactly what my biggest frustration is with UC3 - its an absolute no-win situation. Thats were its 100% fail - EVERY time I lonewolf, I ALWAYS end up on the team of randoms against the full team!

The "Middle Class" is long gone I reckon....come on ND sort out the match making!!

Message 70 of 509 (365 Views)
Reply
0 Likes