Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 11, 2012

ND. Let's talk.

See that 4-man party's levels. EVERYONE is 75, max legacy. See the solo players' levels? I'm the only one in the 50s, three in the 60s and just one level 73. WHY IS THE LEVEL 73 WITH THE PARTY. I mean, COME ON I'M 53. You pair me with-- OH GREAT THE OTHER LEVEL 60 IS A SPLITSCREEN. What the hell did I do? Is it because I don't mod weapons? I don't have any add-on, WHAT?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 71 of 509 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

May 11, 2012

Power weapons in Hardcore.

People who constantly pick up the Hammer and choose to shoot me in the back while I'm climbing, though my teammates are shooting at him.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

Message 72 of 509 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 11, 2012

Oh, sorry. I had like, extra health, I though I might as well get a kill in with the Hammer.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 73 of 509 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4545 posts

May 11, 2012

Hanza101 wrote:

Photobucket

Yep, again, quite eloquently in one small paragraph, you have nailed exactly what my biggest frustration is with UC3 - its an absolute no-win situation. Thats were its 100% fail - EVERY time I lonewolf, I ALWAYS end up on the team of randoms against the full team!

The "Middle Class" is long gone I reckon....come on ND sort out the match making!!

A Mercenary playlist could have solved this problem, but apparently implementing it would be another problem in itself. Sad.

Photobucket
Message 74 of 509 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

May 11, 2012

Shrantellatessa wrote:

Hanza101 wrote:

Photobucket

Yep, again, quite eloquently in one small paragraph, you have nailed exactly what my biggest frustration is with UC3 - its an absolute no-win situation. Thats were its 100% fail - EVERY time I lonewolf, I ALWAYS end up on the team of randoms against the full team!

The "Middle Class" is long gone I reckon....come on ND sort out the match making!!

A Mercenary playlist could have solved this problem, but apparently implementing it would be another problem in itself. Sad.

Photobucket

Yeah it is. What we have discussed is a very real problem with UC3 MP now and its getting worse - I don't know how long ND expect to hold on to its majorative gaming community in the longer terms.....I can imagine a lot of newbies join in, play a couple of days, get stomped religiously and often unfairly...then just go play something else. Sad times.

Message 75 of 509 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

May 11, 2012

That's what happened to me with GCI. I stuck with Uncharted 2, but three days with Gotham City Impostors and I said "NOPE", and went back to Uncharted 3.

Message 76 of 509 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

May 11, 2012

No! NO! We don't need yet another playlist.

If Naughty Dog just makes three simple fixes for FFA, we'll have an excellent no-party playlist.

Though it's possible that we'll get Mercenaries Mode in 1.10, if not Classic Mode or Elimination.

Message 77 of 509 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 11, 2012

Got another one.

Guys, do you even know WTF Team Objective is? It means there's an OBJECTIVE other than KILLING PEOPLE. It's King of the Hill! WHY ARE YOU GUARDING THE HILL FROM THE OUTSIDE? ARGH WE LOST THAT ROUND. Okay, it's Deathmatch, since YOU guys are so into- 10-2? ARE YOU KIDDING ME. You guys have been killing people left and right but you can't do it in a DEATHMATCH? Fine. It's marked man. All we have to do is prote- WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU- great, he died. You guys are the worst.

Message 78 of 509 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

May 11, 2012

Does Naughty Dog want some of the freaks out there to go mad and visit their headquarters for a massacre or why is the matchmaking still so broken?

It's afternoon in Europe but in my DLC-match I play against two players "traditional chinese" (these guys are usually in the category of worst laggers ever), two players "spanish/portuguese (South America)" and only one european player. It was such a horrible experience, I should have quit but as usual I didn't.

There are enough players for a more region-based matchmaking so please....! And why have you still not unlocked more levels? Players are leaving and won't come back. We need more levels now to keep them entertained. To level up and get some nice unlockables is such a very important thing you should not underestimate its importance, really.

Oh besides, don't worry ND, I would never come to your headquarters armed. I guess most people here know how they have to take this line

Message 79 of 509 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
197 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

Another day of bull****, another day of lag and overpowered blindfire.

Another day where I go apeshit and smash my table in half and stomp my mic to pieces .....oh wait, that was a new experience.

I've nearly had it with this game. I've spent a total of $120 on this title, only because I LOVED Uncharted 2.

You robbed me, ND. I hate you right now.

Now I'll head back to my TV for some more maniac shrieking and flailing with my arms, hoping I could punch each and everyone on the other end of the screen.

Should be good times.

Edit: profanity

Message 80 of 509 (391 Views)
0 Likes