Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: #@*%!: The RAGE Thread

May 13, 2012

Luckily, you haven't played with me. I take down people while blindfiring a G-MAL. I wish I had a mic to rub it in their face.

Anyway. ND, there's an elite three-team party and an elite pair. Was it funny you put them all together? TWICE? I'm the only one stupid enough to stay after the first game, thinking they'd seperate the trio and pair.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 81 of 509 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4545 posts

May 13, 2012

My top 3 complaints:

• The horrendous lag, no need for explaining.

• The ridiculous blindfire accuracy and efficiency. Everyone blindfires, seriously, so bleep disgusting!

• I late-join a Deathmatch on Airstrip and guess what? I become the Marked Man right after joining (I was 0-0-0), what the bleep was that?!!!?!!!!?!!

Photobucket
Message 82 of 509 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

May 15, 2012

Hello everyone, today I will rage about LATE JOIN CINEMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I went 24-1 and lost my first Rampant, as well as 2 FNA's in the same match! I also lost my Dragon Sniper 5NA and a melee/pistol connect four.

Message 83 of 509 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

May 15, 2012

Freaking.....LAG....my god. 

I've played probably 2 or 3 good matches today, the rest I just get straight up owned by lag...not even people who are good just lag in general. 

If this game's lag wasn't so crappy I'd have tons of cool plays and games, but no...every other match has to be RUINED for me. 

Message 84 of 509 (394 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

May 15, 2012

Same here, lag!

When will you, Naughty Dog, finally make this game more enjoyable for us by implementing something like a better region filter?! It is unacceptable to play against players from "the other end of the world".

You don't need to completely lock the regions/continents, but something needs to be done about this. Just today I had to take some ridiculous lag deaths. This isn't funny. I'm playing a videogame to have fun but instead I feel cheated too often because of this broken matchmaking.

Some of these players have ping times of 1000ms and more. Today one of my kills registered almost half a minute (yes, minute!) later and it was on the Chateau (no laggy train/plane sequences).

It's nice that you patch some things here and there, but "reducing lag" is one of the most important things and since there aren't too many options for you to accomplish this, you should start with a better region filter.

Message 85 of 509 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

May 16, 2012

***** this***** *****  *** *****   *** ***** ****** Oh thank god I got this off my chest.

But seriously nice thread.

Message 86 of 509 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

So I was playing TTDM and I got a horrible partner and I was going for drakes ak I got 10 treasures and they were all the exact same thing the mask from flynns gmal treasure set and the other team was using kal-7 with weapon expert so they used ROF+ BF Accuracy and my teammate was doing nothing he was camping in the ******* tower sniping not doing **** so I just lost it and grenaded him twice so I got kicked then I get a message from him saying we won cause I got  17 kills and he got 3 after I got kicked then I get another message from the kal-7 ****** and they have the nerve to tell me I was being cheap I was using cloaked+ daredevil and ak47 Reload speed and I just lost it I took my controller and I smashed the thing in half now I feel bad ******* KAL-7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: profanity

Message 87 of 509 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

May 16, 2012

The lag, glitchy deaths, and running into those monster parties of 5 have gotten me down in this game.

I've played it everyday since its release, but it gets so frustrating I'm taking a break from it until 1.11 comes out.

Message 88 of 509 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4545 posts

May 16, 2012

WTL: What the lag?!

Photobucket
Message 89 of 509 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
359 posts

May 16, 2012

Ketsueki_Wolf wrote:

Ok, here it goes...

• I hate the fact that I almost ALWAYS lose when I'm teamed up with bad players.  They NEVER get a positive ratio and it feels like I'm carrying the entire team!

Photobucket

Don't knock it, I know what you mean but it's not all bad when that happens, so long as the enemy aren't too scary. I got my highest score of 35-5 with a pile of pooh for teammates, and still lost! Point is if I had at least 1 good teammate I would not be getting so many kills.

Likewise my longest kill streak was 26 (-at least that proved decisive!) which again was made playing alongside a bunch akin to the Addams family, again give me a good teammate and half theose wonderful kills vanish.

So while I feel your pain it can be a help.....Sometimes anyway.

Message 90 of 509 (481 Views)
0 Likes