Oct 19 2012
By: MR-o-RAGER Hekseville Citizen 287 posts

The Raffica

52 replies 705 views Edited Oct 19, 2012

What do think of it? I've been using it some what recently, sometimes you can get lucky with it, but most of the time it's just garbage. You guys got any ideas to make the Raffica better? I personally think a higher RoF, or at least an accuracy MOD that's noticeable. 

Message 1 of 53 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Re: The Raffica

Oct 19, 2012

MR-o-RAGER wrote:

What do think of it? I've been using it some what recently, sometimes you can get lucky with it, but most of the time it's just garbage. You guys got any ideas to make the Raffica better? I personally think a higher RoF, or at least an accuracy MOD that's noticeable. 

headshots.....easy kills with 2 3 round burst of headshot

Sleep Matt signature
Message 2 of 53 (704 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 19, 2012
It's trash. In comp and co op. Suggestion would be maybe 1 bullet less to kill, or a default clip size. Lol it's our co op trio.

Message 3 of 53 (698 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Oct 19, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
It's trash. In comp and co op. Suggestion would be maybe 1 bullet less to kill, or a default clip size. Lol it's our co op trio.

lol Smiley Very Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 4 of 53 (691 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

Oct 19, 2012
It sucks unfortunately.
tlousig2
Message 5 of 53 (688 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Needs a buff. Dunno how they'd do with the buff, though.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 6 of 53 (676 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Oct 19, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Needs a buff. Dunno how they'd do with the buff, though.

give the same damage as para 9?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 7 of 53 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Oct 19, 2012

jjjkur wrote:

In multiplayer and coop arena/adventure/hunter its useless because its so weak. The only gun I would actually like to have more damage.

Where its really useful is in Shade mode. Maybe the bullets contain water or something because that thing is BEAST. It kills non-armoured enemies in only 2 bursts on Crushing. And if you remove the armor of the armored enemies and shoot them in their body they die quickly too. I don't know why it's only strong there but it is.

Message 8 of 53 (668 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

jjjkur wrote:

In multiplayer and coop arena/adventure/hunter its useless because its so weak. The only gun I would actually like to have more damage.

Where its really useful is in Shade mode. Maybe the bullets contain water or something because that thing is BEAST. It kills non-armoured enemies in only 2 bursts on Crushing. And if you remove the armor of the armored enemies and shoot them in their body they die quickly too. I don't know why it's only strong there but it is.

Smiley Surprised

Sleep Matt signature
Message 9 of 53 (664 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Oct 19, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

jjjkur wrote:

Smiley Surprised

Haha yes. I was surprised too when I found out. Give it a try on Crushing and see how fast you get kills with it Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 53 (661 Views)
0 Likes