Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Re: The Raffica

Oct 19, 2012
i dont think a clip size increase will help an rof increase or an damage buff or maybe stopping power lol maybe all three of those combined! xD
Message 11 of 53 (394 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7491 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

jjjkur wrote:
It's trash. In comp and co op. Suggestion would be maybe 1 bullet less to kill, or a default clip size. Lol it's our co op trio.

In multiplayer and coop arena/adventure/hunter its useless because its so weak. The only gun I would actually like to have more damage.

Where its really useful is in Shade mode. Maybe the bullets contain water or something because that thing is BEAST. It kills non-armoured enemies in only 2 bursts on Crushing. And if you remove the armor of the armored enemies and shoot them in their body they die quickly too. I don't know why it's only strong there but it is.

Smiley Surprised

Haha yes. I was surprised too when I found out. Give it a try on Crushing and see how fast you get kills with it Smiley Happy

i will i need the trophies Smiley Tongue i will have a better time with this

Sleep Matt signature
Message 12 of 53 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Oct 19, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

jjjkur wrote:
It's trash. In comp and co op. Suggestion would be maybe 1 bullet less to kill, or a default clip size. Lol it's our co op trio.

In multiplayer and coop arena/adventure/hunter its useless because its so weak. The only gun I would actually like to have more damage.

Where its really useful is in Shade mode. Maybe the bullets contain water or something because that thing is BEAST. It kills non-armoured enemies in only 2 bursts on Crushing. And if you remove the armor of the armored enemies and shoot them in their body they die quickly too. I don't know why it's only strong there but it is.

Smiley Surprised

Haha yes. I was surprised too when I found out. Give it a try on Crushing and see how fast you get kills with it Smiley Happy

i will i need the trophies Smiley Tongue i will have a better time with this

Thats why I played it in DLC maps, Because of the Raffica.

Message 13 of 53 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7491 posts

Oct 19, 2012

mmmmmm i see

Sleep Matt signature
Message 14 of 53 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 19, 2012
There goes our farming troubles Matt! Lol, it's like how I found you can melee shades by pulling them over cover. Even the armored ones.

Message 15 of 53 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7491 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
There goes our farming troubles Matt! Lol, it's like how I found you can melee shades by pulling them over cover. Even the armored ones.

yes finally jesus now we can do it and the first time i saw you do that i was like wth is going on here lol

Sleep Matt signature
Message 16 of 53 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Oct 19, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

jjjkur wrote:

yes finally jesus now we can do it and the first time i saw you do that i was like wth is going on here lol

I only thought you could cover-stealth the marked man but can it be done with any enemy?

Message 17 of 53 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7491 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

jjjkur wrote:

I only thought you could cover-stealth the marked man but can it be done with any enemy?

yeah you can do it when you're in cver and they are close enough just dont do it to a armor guy though unless you shoot his helmet off

Sleep Matt signature
Message 18 of 53 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Oct 19, 2012
It's AWFUL. Even the tau is better...
Do you feel me?

Message 19 of 53 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Oct 19, 2012
The Raffica needs a little bit more accuracy and damage, OR just an appropriate buff in accuracy or damage.

It's just bad, no Tau-useless, but pretty awful.
Message 20 of 53 (316 Views)