I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Re: The Raffica

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:
The Raffica needs a little bit more accuracy and damage, OR just an appropriate buff in accuracy or damage.

It's just bad, no Tau-useless, but pretty awful.

I get kills all the time with the Tau on my Kal-7 loadout, it's a really good weapon for a pistol.

But you're right in the Raffica needing a bit more accuracy because aiming the thing has abysmal results compared to blind firing it. Out of all the guns I prefer it to finsh off targets after I've wounded them with another weapon, which is why I use it with the dragon if I ever get into a bad situatuion.

I rarely see the Raffica, and maybe the Tau has had a tad bit more increase in popularity, but it is no where near as popular as the para or Micro. It's just those pistols are SO easy to use, and the reward for being skillful with the Raffica is little to none. The Tau can be wonderful if you land one handshot. But the Raffica is in my opinion the least rewarding.

Message 21 of 53 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Btw, whose character Raffica is neat to use? Thinking of using one. Tired of Marlowe.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 22 of 53 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Oct 20, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Btw, whose character Raffica is neat to use? Thinking of using one. Tired of Marlowe.

I'd say Ramses. Elena has blindfire accuracy but you won't win a blindfire fight with a raffica.

But Elena might be useful if you use it with Elena's G-mal to get thanks buddy.

Message 23 of 53 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 20, 2012
IDK. I have her G-MAL, yeah, but it's not exactly the weapon I'd use. I mean, I can use it, but it's not what I nornally use. It'll be weird.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 24 of 53 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Oct 20, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
IDK. I have her G-MAL, yeah, but it's not exactly the weapon I'd use. I mean, I can use it, but it's not what I nornally use. It'll be weird.

Then I'd say Ramses.

Message 25 of 53 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Alrighty! Is the Raffica a good pair with the Dragon? Just fixing one of my favorite loadouts, you know.
Message 26 of 53 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Oct 20, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Alrighty! Is the Raffica a good pair with the Dragon? Just fixing one of my favorite loadouts, you know.

With weapon expert lv. 2 it is but it takes time to learn that trick.

Message 27 of 53 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I don't need WE, since, you know, character guns. What trick? O.o

If it's a trick for the Dragon, it's cool. My sensitivity is +1 so I can aim faster.
Message 28 of 53 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Oct 20, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I don't need WE, since, you know, character guns. What trick? O.o

If it's a trick for the Dragon, it's cool. My sensitivity is +1 so I can aim faster.

That trick that you shoot 1 burst with the raffica in someone and then switch to the dragon and finish him with that. Weapon expert is to switch weapons faster.

Message 29 of 53 (316 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Oct 20, 2012
That takes weapon expert level 2 btw.

To answer you question, stuntdouble, I use the raffica because it's decent at aiming and blindfing but is amazing at finishing of targets if you hit them and can't get a second shot on them for whatever reason.

I don't use the dragon/raffica trick because I prefer no pain wobble.
Message 30 of 53 (302 Views)
0 Likes