Re: The Raffica

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
That takes weapon expert level 2 btw.

To answer you question, stuntdouble, I use the raffica because it's decent at aiming and blindfing but is amazing at finishing of targets if you hit them and can't get a second shot on them for whatever reason.

I don't use the dragon/raffica trick because I prefer no pain wobble.

Hielke6991 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Alrighty! Is the Raffica a good pair with the Dragon? Just fixing one of my favorite loadouts, you know.

With weapon expert lv. 2 it is but it takes time to learn that trick.

Thanks for correcting my mistake, it will forever change this thread now because you stated that. I salute you.

Your correcting us by saying that its for level 2 but you take it as an insult that I correct you by showing that we already said that?

Did I say I was insulted? I don't believe I did because I'm not, I just appeciate the hard effort you whent into to stating that I made a "mistake", when I was simply trying to help out by clarifying that it required weapon expert level 3. I must've scrolled passed your post because I didn't see it, which is why I stated it just to make sure.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 53 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I personally like it. It feels great to use but in he heat of battle where you desperately need to kill the guy before he kills you, it's worthless. But I like it a weapon to fool around with. 

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 53 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9962 posts

Oct 21, 2012
*Depends on your aim speed. I get gets with the Dragon on close-range, but rarely. You get one shot, thrn you start running.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 53 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 21, 2012
@Hielke Is the Raffica on all DLC maps? Could you tell me which ones, and a few specific locations if you know any?

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 53 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2600 posts

Oct 21, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
@Hielke Is the Raffica on all DLC maps? Could you tell me which ones, and a few specific locations if you know any?

I found it playing on Plaza and London Streets. In London Streets it's in the same building where the gold rush chest is and on Plaza it's near the center of the map, right outside the building with the pit.

There's also one on Airstrip for some reason.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 53 (144 Views)
Survivor
2213 posts

Oct 21, 2012

jjjkur wrote:

The lost City: Along the balcony where the hammer and mag are too.

The Sanctuary: Below the tower in the middle of the level where the PAK is located in some game modes. They are at multiple spots around it.

The fort: Not sure if there are any in here. Can't think of any.

The Plaza: Not sure too, But I think its there. Probably around the where the hammer spawns in Competitive.

The Village: Again not sure if there is any.

Old Quarter: They are in the two small buildings with stairs/climbable boxes that let you reach the higher part of the map. They are below the stairs in one of the houses and below the boxes you have to climb in the other.

I'm not sure about London streets and Oasis since I never play Coop Shade there.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 53 (143 Views)
Fender Bender
2600 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

jjjkur wrote:

The lost City: Along the balcony where the hammer and mag are too.

The Sanctuary: Below the tower in the middle of the level where the PAK is located in some game modes. They are at multiple spots around it.

The fort: Not sure if there are any in here. Can't think of any.

The Plaza: Not sure too, But I think its there. Probably around the where the hammer spawns in Competitive.

The Village: Again not sure if there is any.

Old Quarter: They are in the two small buildings with stairs/climbable boxes that let you reach the higher part of the map. They are below the stairs in one of the houses and below the boxes you have to climb in the other.

I'm not sure about London streets and Oasis since I never play Coop Shade there.

The Raffica does spawn in London Streets, and I can confirm that I ran across every meter of Oasis in Arena but found no Rafficas. I'm sure it's the same case in Village, but I haven't played on that map in co-op since August.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 53 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Thanks. This info in tandem with the power weapons locations means ill probably play on lost city. London streets is good too, but that middle seige'll be brutal in shades.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 53 (128 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 4, 2013
I'd say Elena's. True, it wouldn't win in a blind fire fight with say the micro or para but I use it doing a two burst the melee for the kill.
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 53 (83 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 4, 2013
*Elena's traffic a is the best
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 53 (82 Views)
0 Likes