Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 30 2013
By: LifeLongFrenzy Uncharted Territory 1310 posts
Accepted Solution

The Return Of The Dead Body Glitch!

29 replies 397 views Edited Apr 30, 2013

Me , wais , joe and a few others were playing elimination a few moments ago, then guess what appeared? Dead body glitch :smileysad: I had thought it was over in pubs (my friend knows a glitch but it's xtrmly rare to happen in pubs ) So, whats up with that ND? I thought you fixed it? If you wanna see the cinema msg me. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 1 of 30 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2065 posts

Re: The Return Of The Dead Body Glitch!

Apr 30, 2013
It never went away, I saw it a week after the patch. But now it doesn't show the username, and just shows a cross.
Pepsi
Message 2 of 30 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2852 posts

Apr 30, 2013

yes, it's still around, a friend of mine knows how to do it, it's harder than last time, but it is still possible, and easily to do in pubs if you are the host, only the host can get into the dead body glitch, but Naughty Dog must stop trying to fix glitches by removing the way to get into it...

for instance they tried to fix the airwalk (which also is still around if you were wondering) by putting a delay on the high-five, well that didn't work at all, but now we have an annoying high-five (because you have to wait each time you want to do a high-five, and we all know how many times the game doesn't high-five your buddy on not perfectly flat ground...

Just like there are many ways that lead to Rome, there are also many ways to get into a glitch, so instead of removing a way that will get you into the glitch, they better remove the glitch itself, but that is of course harder to do, but it would at least solve the problem, because players will find new ways anyway, they tried to fix the airwalk twice, and it's still around, how sad is that...

Message 3 of 30 (386 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 30, 2013
ND always half **bleep** their glitch "fixes". Not surprised to see this ones return.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 4 of 30 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Did it last the entire match or just one round (considering it was Elimination)?

Message 5 of 30 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Did it last the entire match or just one round (considering it was Elimination)?

Sadly, it went to the entire match :smileysad: 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 6 of 30 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 30, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Sadly, it went to the entire match :smileysad: 

LOL that sucks. Classic ND!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 7 of 30 (358 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7089 posts

Apr 30, 2013

sadly????......:smileyvery-happy:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 8 of 30 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1828 posts

Apr 30, 2013

It wasn't really the dead body glitch this was some as$hole glitching through a pallet near the hangar and pulled us down. He was under the floor.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 9 of 30 (348 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7089 posts

Apr 30, 2013

who was stuck in it?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 10 of 30 (346 Views)
0 Likes