Survivor
2192 posts

Re: The Return of the Uncharted Community Podcast - Breaking Down the Future of UC Multiplayer

May 21, 2013

sQuiiDx wrote:

Triple and I are bringing the Uncharted Community Podcast back this summer, solely focusing on the future of the franchise. While it will be heavily based on the "multiplayer" portion of UC, we will not just stick to one area. The idea is to get big voices in the community in regards to all facets (gun balance, co-op, game modes, community events, competitive features, etc). 

So we want to know, as a community, whose opinions do you want to hear in a series of podcasts covering the future of this franchises multiplayer? Don't feel bad nominating yourself, triple would do it if he could. We just want to get the voices of the passionate community members out on a larger scale. The idea is to have a guest on every show possible. Obviously it would require "exposing" your voice to the public. I wouldn't worry, you'll never sound as bad as Barryhains and his tin-can for a mic. The guest would be someone who just has a lot to say about (x) topic. 

Just leave us your thoughts on all corners of the UC multiplayer front. The more, the better. First episode will air in June and run until we cover ever portion of the multiplayer. (expect eact episode to run 15-30 minutes)

if you have not already thought of it, i'm sure RobinGaming would have opinions on most areas you will want to discuss about Uncharted's MP and its SP, and him being a big member in the community will most likely bring you in some more viewers

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 41 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: The Return of the Uncharted Community Podcast - Breaking Down the Future of UC Multiplayer

May 21, 2013

It would be cool to have Tapantaola and Ali_Makaveli as guests, with the former discussing competitive modes and the latter discussing co-op modes.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 41 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
22 posts

May 21, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

Triple and I are bringing the Uncharted Community Podcast back this summer, solely focusing on the future of the franchise. While it will be heavily based on the "multiplayer" portion of UC, we will not just stick to one area. The idea is to get big voices in the community in regards to all facets (gun balance, co-op, game modes, community events, competitive features, etc). 

So we want to know, as a community, whose opinions do you want to hear in a series of podcasts covering the future of this franchises multiplayer? Don't feel bad nominating yourself, triple would do it if he could. We just want to get the voices of the passionate community members out on a larger scale. The idea is to have a guest on every show possible. Obviously it would require "exposing" your voice to the public. I wouldn't worry, you'll never sound as bad as Barryhains and his tin-can for a mic. The guest would be someone who just has a lot to say about (x) topic. 

Just leave us your thoughts on all corners of the UC multiplayer front. The more, the better. First episode will air in June and run until we cover ever portion of the multiplayer. (expect eact episode to run 15-30 minutes)

if you have not already thought of it, i'm sure RobinGaming would have opinions on most areas you will want to discuss about Uncharted's MP and its SP, and him being a big member in the community will most likely bring you in some more viewers

RobinGaming has no place alongside triple and squid. Ever.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 41 (313 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3217 posts

May 21, 2013

HIhi2442 wrote:

If it wasn`t for FN, how long ago do you think this game would have died? Also, do you think they would add some kind of "League Play" system to UC4 like they did in Black Ops 2?

I don't know if it would have actually "died", but UC3 would be significantly less active IMO. I'd love to see some kind of competitive playlist built-into UC4, I know for a fact that it'd be more popular than Classic/Hardcore.

Lordidude wrote:

It's not irrelevant. Regarding blindfire as a whole design choice lifts it up to a magnitude where things become clear that ND will never change blindfire to our satisfactory. Not in U3

Like I said, a major nerf was never out of the question regardless of whether blindfire is/was a "feature" or not. A shame it didn't end up happening, at least UC4 will be able to right the ship in this aspect at the very least.

LIVESTREAMING The Last of Us and Uncharted 3!

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 41 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

May 21, 2013

Yes! :smileyhappy: The podcast were pretty good and nice on bringing them back :smileyhappy: by the way squid, what happend to " later gators " . . 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 41 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

May 22, 2013

Raid2865 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

Why? His channel is great and it could boost participation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 41 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2192 posts

May 22, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

Raid2865 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

Why? His channel is great and it could boost participation.

we must have missed something o.O
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 41 (236 Views)
Wastelander
811 posts

May 24, 2013

I missed the podcasts, they were a nice thing to have in the background.

0 Likes
Fender Bender
3863 posts

May 24, 2013
Would like to hear tapantaola as he: says his opinion, backs it up, and presents it in a easily understandable way. Would also like to hear GMR/Evildead for similar reasons.
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 41 (154 Views)
Wastelander
735 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013
My vote would be for PeteX19. He is really in the know when it comes to this stuff, plus he's British, so it sounds more legit!
[Kith] Since 2011
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 41 (148 Views)
0 Likes