Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Re: The SCARIEST thing ever in Co-op just happened!

Jul 10, 2012
Weirdest thing I saw was one of the other players wasn't moving on my screen and was cuffed to the log in chapter 3 but was getting kills and moving on every one elses screen
Message 11 of 17 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
624 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Heh, he's unusually fit for a guy wearing the equivelant of a truck hm? Its realy weird seeing them leap up 4 metre ledges no problem. I had a glitch similar to this before except less scary. It was an average armored enemy, running about as if it were just a normal NPC. He took cover and everything. Weird, weird stuff

Message 12 of 17 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Re: The SCARIEST thing ever in Co-pop just happened!

Jul 11, 2012

Haha funny.

The weirdest thing that has happen to me in co-pop was when a choker grabbed me and I somehow rolled out of the grab. The choker stood their choking the air, so I got to kill him.

Message 13 of 17 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jul 11, 2012
The scariest thing in co op is in monastery where drakes head gets sucked into his torso. Also, I was on round 10 crushing plaza, and it's was survival, but my friends died so I was camping up top. Then, out of no where, pak 80 brute jumps up on 1 side and cluster bomb, militia man, and an RPGs come up the other side and both sides rush me. I got gangbanged in the middle and my friends ltfao.

Message 14 of 17 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2332 posts

Jul 11, 2012

i saw a brute jump off the roof of the hotel in highrise, to a roof infront of me and looked right at me, i was scared **bleep**less

another time was when i had 2 brutes side-by-side mowing us down, we had no chance...

Message 15 of 17 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

Jul 11, 2012
Co-op Adventure on Syria is so hilariously glitched. The no-reticule glitch, running PAK-80 brute... twice, I was playing and after the cutscene where Sully, Elena, and Nate are knocked through several floors and into a pool ended, I was stuck underwater and I couldn't get back up, so I drowned. I'm glad my friends finally got that one finished, because there's no way I'm playing Syria on Adventure again.
Message 16 of 17 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Jul 11, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:
Co-op Adventure on Syria is so hilariously glitched. The no-reticule glitch, running PAK-80 brute... twice, I was playing and after the cutscene where Sully, Elena, and Nate are knocked through several floors and into a pool ended, I was stuck underwater and I couldn't get back up, so I drowned. I'm glad my friends finally got that one finished, because there's no way I'm playing Syria on Adventure again.

As long as we're on the topic of Adventure glitches..

There was one time I had just reached the end of Borneo on Crushing and during the final cutscene, while Sully and Drake are talking about the artifact and the etching of Janus, an enemy starts randomly shooting at Chloe off-screen. During Drake's and Sully's dialgoue, you could hear Chloe saying things like "Help!" while blood was splattering on Drake and Sully.

Needless to say, I lol'd.

Message 17 of 17 (58 Views)