Treasure Hunter
6410 posts

Re: The Tournament System is NOT broken. (Imo)

Mar 19, 2013

You can use a ticket as late as when you find other players. Yet you don't know entirely who will be on whose team, unless you can quickly factor out each level and such in like 10 seconds. Once the voting screen comes up and you didn't thats it. Again the issues are why I don't use the tournament anymore.

First time I used it, I lost out on like 4 tickets thanks to connection issues and settled for silver tier...after that I just thought...this is pointless.

photo Sniper.png
Message 11 of 66 (214 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
237 posts

Mar 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Dude, voting starts as soon as you all see each other. You're talking about the 2nd match against the same people. I mean, you can totally use it then, sure.

Maybe I should record myself doing it then. Lmao I just tried it right now & It worked. 

Message 12 of 66 (211 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Mar 19, 2013
The lab doesn't use tickets. Smiley Very Happy

Too bad the lab has to be the second stupidest lab I've seen.

First is RPG lab.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 66 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Mar 19, 2013
Yes Smiley Wink
It's not broken Smiley Wink Smiley Wink

It it perfectly fine the way it is Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 14 of 66 (207 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
237 posts

Mar 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

First is RPG lab.

The only lab I've actually enjoyed was the dodgeball one. & that was because you could get RIDICULOUS scores, & XP  on it. LMAO. I got 41-12 one game. With over 89 Medals. I think I showed you it one time actually, I can post the pictures again if you like 

Message 15 of 66 (204 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
237 posts

Mar 19, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Yes Smiley Wink
It's not broken Smiley Wink Smiley Wink

It it perfectly fine the way it is Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink

With all those smiley faces, I take it this is sarcasm? LOL. 

Message 16 of 66 (201 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6410 posts

Mar 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

First is RPG lab.

I still cringe everytime I think about that lab... I would think the second stupidest lab was plunder with RPGs

photo Sniper.png
Message 17 of 66 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Mar 19, 2013
Yeah I was joking Smiley Tongue

I think if they made a few changes it would be perfect
-Fix Spinning Ring
-Fix Getting Removed
-Give same points whether you win of lose since the teammates have nothing to do with you

Those are a few things that I think could fix the system, because a lot of tickets are lost to stupid issues that should've been fixed long ago Smiley Happy

So if you are lucky then it it fine, but most people run into some of these terrible glitches that ruin it for us.

I like that it is challenging, but losing 2-3 tickets a week to spinning ring an other BS glitches and another 2-3 from teammates getting a negative rampant is just unfair and ruins the system Smiley Sad

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 18 of 66 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Mar 19, 2013
*RPG lab was actually one of my favorites Smiley Happy

If it wasn't for the team killing it would've been my favourite lab Smiley Very Happy

*Tbolt Labs are my least favourite.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 19 of 66 (188 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
237 posts

Mar 19, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

First is RPG lab.

I still cringe everytime I think about that lab... I would think the second stupidest lab was plunder with RPGs

Oh yeah, here they are. This was when the Dodgeball lab first came out. LOL. Absolutely NO ONE  knew what they were doing, & I did, & took advantage of it. I'm going to do it again too next time it comes around. (this was back when I still was able to use my iCloudInfinity account) 

My Score 41-12

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s425/iCloudInfinity/My%20Portfolio/2013-01-31023108-1.jpg

91 Medals

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s425/iCloudInfinity/My%20Portfolio/2013-01-31022948-1.jpg

47,500 Cash from that match. LOL

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s425/iCloudInfinity/My%20Portfolio/2013-01-31022606-1.jpg

Message 20 of 66 (187 Views)
0 Likes