Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
234 posts

Re: The Tournament System is NOT broken. (Imo)

Mar 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
You can't spot players and still be able to turn on the ticket. Once you see names, ticket choice is off.

Just throwing it out there.

Here ya go. Lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwGlyWBOBsw I JUST uploaded this. This is what I meant by yes you can. I didnt record any recording equipment so dont expect HD quality LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 66 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2011 posts

Mar 19, 2013
My team was me and 2 other f2p noobs that left at the end. So I had a crap load of kills. The other team had 3 f2p noobs that sucked hard. My highest was 45-0. It was pure luck with a little skill. The game was a 3v4. When the game started the split screen noobs on my team left. So it was a 1v4. The other team had split screeners with 2 other level 4 and 5 players. I thought I was going to go the legendary unknown 50-0 but people started to join at the end. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 66 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10030 posts

Mar 19, 2013
Man, how come mine locks out as soon as player names show? Goddamn ND
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 66 (161 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
234 posts

Mar 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Man, how come mine locks out as soon as player names show? Goddamn ND

LOL I have no idea. 

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 66 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10030 posts

Mar 19, 2013
I bet it's because I said the Tourney sucks!
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 66 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5864 posts

Mar 19, 2013

ah I still remember the 3 matches I played in the RPG lab...

Match 1: 8 of my 11 deaths were TKs

Match 2: a teammate kept running in front of me til I killed him and got kicked.

Match 3: Half our team got TKed at the start and we wouldn't respawn so I left...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 66 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Mar 19, 2013

I have Platinum all four times now, once I got it in 8 tickets, once in 11, but it isn't 'broken' as it is hard to get, it is broken cause you can legit go 25-0 and still lose. This causes you to get less than 500 points.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 66 (127 Views)
Wastelander
616 posts

Mar 19, 2013

You get rewarded solely for how you play alone.

But you get punished when your team loses.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 66 (121 Views)
Sackboy
467 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
People say that it's broken because either the teams are extremely unfair or they lose their tickets because the game decided to kick them out of a game completely out of their own will.

I think the hatred stems from the fact that it's more luck-based than skill-based.

I'll Use my ticket tweak to reacht platinum :smileywink:

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 66 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13349 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Lordidude wrote:

You get rewarded solely for how you play alone.

But you get punished when your team loses.

This defines broken.

One person gets to prop up a team of people who shouldn't even be playing the game, I know n00bs learn somewhere but hell, some of these people aren't even worthy of the term n00b, they are beneath n00bs.

"Guy sees opponent with RPG, Guy chases him"... WHY? WHY? Why the **bleep** would you do that? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you are going to die if you do that... A n00b may not see it, fair enough I can let that go. But chasing someone who has an RPG???  Are you **bleep** kidding me?

Those kind of players don't belong on a video game, they simply do not have the brain power to comprehend the situation, RPG vs AK. RPG WINS. It's not hard, you don't have to think it over, it's common sense. Those are the kind of players you get lumbered with the moment you even think about lone wolfing. So forget the tournament tickets.

People like that do not belong gaming. They simply do not have the intelligence.

Even more backwards is:- IF you were in a party, it's harder for you to get kills and get a decent tournament score also.

There is absolutely no point in using them in a party apart from getting rid of the annoying message. ND seriously messed up on that considering an estimate of 95% of the userbase parties up. Thus losing a massive chunk of sales.

The stupid thing is between ND's awful DLC's and stuff. If I was in charge they would have been a multi billionaire company in no time. Then again..They could have put a monkey in charge and they would have probably turned over better profits.

The business model is just atrocious. Bad business models really upset me, I just don't like stupidity and that is exactly what comes to mind when people don't capitalize on things in the right way. It just makes me feel even more alone with my intellect.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 66 (100 Views)