Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
349 posts

Re: [Updated] Please Read ND. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (feel free to contribu

Jan 22, 2013

What about the glitch where you die, someone throws a grenade at your body and you die by that grenade as you respawn? It's happened to me a lot the past couple days. 

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 81 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Re: [Updated] Please Read ND. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (feel free to contribu

Jan 22, 2013

harrisj16 wrote:

What about the glitch where you die, someone throws a grenade at your body and you die by that grenade as you respawn? It's happened to me a lot the past couple days. 

I'll add this.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 81 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9950 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Anybody else having a prob with the cover/rolling system? You wanna roll, you accidentally take cover, and vice versa.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 81 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Anybody else having a prob with the cover/rolling system? You wanna roll, you accidentally take cover, and vice versa.

Happens to me too often.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 81 (201 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 81 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2213 posts

Jan 22, 2013

You can remove the word hacks btw, there are none.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 81 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Jan 22, 2013
The problem with the rolling/covering system are the awful animation priorities I'm talking about -_-
Happens with jumping too. The stumbling animations seem to have a huge priority as it completely freezes your character at times or stops i from running around. I've lost close free 4 all matches because if this awful idea.

Who the hell wants to SLOWLY go into cover when theres a grenade or some1 shooting at you?!! Same with the useless superman punch, it gives other players plenty of time to finish u off just because the developers thought it looked "cool" theres many more, but y'all get the idea.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 81 (147 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

That's a problem with too few buttons on the PS3 controller. It really can't be fixed.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 81 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Jan 22, 2013
This thread is a joke.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 81 (131 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Jan 22, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
This thread is a joke.

IMO, it's a complaint thread. Just change the title & every community member should be coming. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 81 (124 Views)
0 Likes