Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Re: [Moar Updates] Please Read ND. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (contribute!)

Jan 26, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

One that really bugs me: When there are 10 players, lets say my party vs 2 partys of 2 and a random. It will one member of my party to play with them and put the random on our team.

Maybe because of the low player pool, we're forced to pick between team balancing and no party splitting? :l

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 81 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
17 posts

Re: [Moar Updates] Please Read ND. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (contribute!)

Jan 26, 2013

I whole HEARTEDLY agree with number 10 i think it is....the spinning ring is stupid and EASY to fix. time it out after two minutes and return us to the lobby WITHOUT a loss.

Blindfire should NEVER win against players who aim...PERIOD. ever have a guy with a ROF m9 charge you without zig zagging and WIN with blindfire as you aim?? NO excuse for that. "aiming is always more accurate than blindfire" ND says.....uh huh, do they even play their own game? what a CROCK.

The two shot melee kill from mexicans and people from the third world has GOT to go. regional based matchmaking so we can get people with pings less than 5000 perhaps?? i just saw a brazilion freeze, teleport 30 feet, and repeat for the whole match. it is getting out of hand.

Fix cinema to where it does not freeze my system 5 times out of 10.

downloadable multiplayer....to relieve the strain on my blue ray drive and disc.

just these few things would make this game SO much better. but it looks like they are content with covering it up with flashy dlc. oh boy, new colors.....*rolls eyes*.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 81 (174 Views)
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 27, 2013

DARKFlRE007 wrote:

I whole HEARTEDLY agree with number 10 i think it is....the spinning ring is stupid and EASY to fix. time it out after two minutes and return us to the lobby WITHOUT a loss.

Blindfire should NEVER win against players who aim...PERIOD. ever have a guy with a ROF m9 charge you without zig zagging and WIN with blindfire as you aim?? NO excuse for that. "aiming is always more accurate than blindfire" ND says.....uh huh, do they even play their own game? what a CROCK.

The two shot melee kill from mexicans and people from the third world has GOT to go. regional based matchmaking so we can get people with pings less than 5000 perhaps?? i just saw a brazilion freeze, teleport 30 feet, and repeat for the whole match. it is getting out of hand.

Fix cinema to where it does not freeze my system 5 times out of 10.

downloadable multiplayer....to relieve the strain on my blue ray drive and disc.

just these few things would make this game SO much better. but it looks like they are content with covering it up with flashy dlc. oh boy, new colors.....*rolls eyes*.

Good input, although regional matchmaking probably won't happen because the player pool is getting smaller. It would have worked at launch, but not anymore :smileysad:

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 81 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Hey ND, if you're not reading this, you suck.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 81 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Re: READ THIS NOW ND!!!!. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (contribute!)

Jan 28, 2013
How mature ^^

You still haven't removed the word "hacks" btw...

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 81 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 28, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

One that really bugs me: When there are 10 players, lets say my party vs 2 partys of 2 and a random. It will one member of my party to play with them and put the random on our team.

Maybe because of the low player pool, we're forced to pick between team balancing and no party splitting? :l

Im not even talking about the low player pool. When its my party of 5 vs 2 partys of 2 and one random. It puts our party leader on the enemy team and that random on our team. It should NOT ever  do that.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 81 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4825 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

In all honesty. Some of these issues you mentioned can't be fixed or are very nitpicky.

Some of them are legitimate issues but you make it sound like a complaint thread.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 81 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Re: READ THIS NOW ND!!!!. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (contribute!)

Jan 28, 2013
@tack it is...

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 81 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Jan 28, 2013
@blood no, what I'm saying is, the low player pool screws the algorithm up.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 81 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Jan 28, 2013
I seriously doubt its their algorithm seeing that the teams/parties are obvious regardless of player count. U3 id just programmed poorly
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 81 (100 Views)
0 Likes