Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Re: READ THIS NOW ND!!!!. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (contribute!)

Jan 29, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
I seriously doubt its their algorithm seeing that the teams/parties are obvious regardless of player count. U3 id just programmed poorly

They'd split the party if it was a full party of max levels against a bunch of no legacy randoms.

It's either the party complains about party splitting, or the randoms complain about the crappy matchmaking.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 81 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Re: READ THIS NOW ND!!!!. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (contribute!)

Jan 29, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:
How mature ^^

You still haven't removed the word "hacks" btw...

I probably should remove 'hacks', but I'm just mad because most of these glitches have been around for far too long, and ND doesn't seem to care.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 81 (120 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
I seriously doubt its their algorithm seeing that the teams/parties are obvious regardless of player count. U3 id just programmed poorly

They'd split the party if it was a full party of max levels against a bunch of no legacy randoms.

It's either the party complains about party splitting, or the randoms complain about the crappy matchmaking.

It pretty much always seems to do that anyway. Also whats the point of playing in a party when you're always going to be killing each other, you might as well play customs.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 81 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Silver-Knight47 wrote:

It pretty much always seems to do that anyway. Also whats the point of playing in a party when you're always going to be killing each other, you might as well play customs.

Weird. I find myself complaining more about the fact that max level parties exist in the Lab.

I mean, come on. Go play TDM or something. I can't have fun (like the 4 other people) if you keep playing it like it's some kind of clan battle. You shouldn't wonder why there's only 2 people left on our team if the score's like, 8-37.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 81 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Silver-Knight47 wrote:

Weird. I find myself complaining more about the fact that max level parties exist in the Lab.

I mean, come on. Go play TDM or something. I can't have fun (like the 4 other people) if you keep playing it like it's some kind of clan battle. You shouldn't wonder why there's only 2 people left on our team if the score's like, 8-37.

To be honest, I've done three clan battles between Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 and i play them the same way competitve. For fun, thats what games are for. Some players like to play it more competitvly than others. Maybe the players you're facing are just wanting to try out the lab. Since Mesh Map 10 i've only seen 3 partys that have 4 or more members and im usually playing the lab by myself or 2 others.

The lab is ment to be played for fun, for many people this might mean playing it together with thier friends. 

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 81 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Silver-Knight47 wrote:

To be honest, I've done three clan battles between Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 and i play them the same way competitve. For fun, thats what games are for. Some players like to play it more competitvly than others. Maybe the players you're facing are just wanting to try out the lab. Since Mesh Map 10 i've only seen 3 partys that have 4 or more members and im usually playing the lab by myself or 2 others.

The lab is ment to be played for fun, for many people this might mean playing it together with thier friends. 

"I can't have fun (like the 4 other people) if you keep playing it like it's some kind of clan battle."

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 81 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Silver-Knight47 wrote:

"I can't have fun (like the 4 other people) if you keep playing it like it's some kind of clan battle."

So if i play for fun, you cant?

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 81 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Silver-Knight47 wrote:

IF you play it like a clan battle, obviously the fun factor's out. Clan battle tactics are meant for, you guessed t, clan battles.

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 81 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Silver-Knight47 wrote:

IF you play it like a clan battle, obviously the fun factor's out. Clan battle tactics are meant for, you guessed t, clan battles.

I dont play it like a clan battle, I play it how its supposed to be played...for fun. Thats what you have to do regardless of your team mates. 

I can play the Lab solo with my brain dead team mates against a party of 4 or 5 and i dont complain. (Much)

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 81 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Re: READ THIS NOW ND!!!!. A List of Glitches, Faulty Systems, Complaints, Etc. (contribute!)

Jan 29, 2013
I'm not referring to you specifically. I'm referring to parties who play it like a clan battle. You get what I'm saying?
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 81 (91 Views)
0 Likes