Survivor
2178 posts

Re: READ THIS NOW ND!!!!. A List of Glitches, Faulty Systems, Complaints, Etc. (contribute!)

Jan 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I'm not referring to you specifically. I'm referring to parties who play it like a clan battle. You get what I'm saying?

How exactly does a party play a match like a "Clan Battle"? Do theyuse ROF, blindfire, Power Weapons?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 71 of 81 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Re: READ THIS NOW ND!!!!. A List of Glitches, Faulty Systems, Complaints, Etc. (contribute!)

Jan 29, 2013
That's general gameplay. No.

What these parties do is camp PW spawns, doubleteam, take all vantage points and zerg rush.

The difference with randoms doing that is that they're coincidental (randoms rarely tag along each other) or just a few do the actions (one random camps somewhere).
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 72 of 81 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
That's general gameplay. No.

What these parties do is camp PW spawns, doubleteam, take all vantage points and zerg rush.

The difference with randoms doing that is that they're coincidental (randoms rarely tag along each other) or just a few do the actions (one random camps somewhere).

Camping Power Weapons is tryhardish

Double teaming is 50-50. You might have just walked into a buddy spawn

Vantage points are usually strategy

Isn't Zerg rushing blindfire?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 73 of 81 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Zerg rushing is the whole team charging you. Dorsn't have to be blindfire.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 74 of 81 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Please put this conversation in another thread. Use this one for its original purpose.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 75 of 81 (157 Views)
Sackboy
495 posts

Jan 29, 2013

I've been thinking about UC3 matchmaking for a while now (had the same signature for a long time). But I think I've finally figured out why the new matchmaking is the way it is. If I assume ND is not retarded and that matchmaking is working as intended, then I can only come up with one explanation.

The current matchmaking makes it extremely hard to predict whether your team can win the game by putting extreme noobies in the same game as final legacy / skilled players.

The OP's point 16 captures the effects of the current matchmaking - you as a skilled player might score more than 25 kills, but will you be able to overcome the negative scores of your three nooby teammates each going 1-11?

Now, it took me a long time to come to this realization b/c I have not been using tournament tickets, but I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out why matchmaking works this way.

But I will say that I really despise the current matchmaking system b/c it eliminates a lot of the competitiveness of the game and basically puts the fate of each game in the hands of the noobies instead of the skilled players. The team with the most suicidal noobies will lose b/c they are giving away free kills faster than anyone can kill.

----------
All that said, fix matchmaking before anything else.
Message 76 of 81 (144 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

My biggest problems I run into are blindfiring being way too accurate, and the dead body glitch.

There is a glitch called the Airwalk. & if you've been around since Uncharted 2, you would know that there has been about 4 different ways to do it. The latest version, people call it, "Airwalk 4.0" It isn't done in multiplayer alot, in fact, I hardly run into it. But it could be a really easy to fix glitch. Basically, it's where you can literally float, horizontally, across anywhere you want. You have to go across some sort of ledge though. And if you are REALLY skilled, you can actually float vertically, and you can get outside of map. Which is pretty cheap to do. 

There is also a glitch where you can sit on a plunder treasure, (or even a propane tank) blindfire, and it will cause you to rapidly spin, and if you spin fast enough, you can get outside of the map. It needs to be fixed. (I dont think it has been at least)

The last one is where you can sit on top of a plunder treasure, and it will float vertically, and you can get on rooftops, and out of map. 

I wont tell you how to do them, but yeah. Its something that should be patched. 

By the way, there is actually a way where you can PURPOSELY dead body glitch. (Usually, it just happens somehow) But there is a way where you can manually do it. That needs to be patched. 

Message 77 of 81 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Fix co-op too but seriously its great that you try but do you think ND is going to fix anything I hope they do but after so many patches we still get split up and put on the other team such a basic thing.

They say they are working on a fix for the dead body gltch but will they fix it is something else prove me wrong ND fix this game.

Message 78 of 81 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Cutter's eyebrows with the scarf on.

Message 79 of 81 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I've added a Posters' Opinions section to the OP, because a lot of these are great input, but they aren't widely agreed on.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 80 of 81 (110 Views)
0 Likes