Wastelander
835 posts

Re: A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (feel free to contribute!)

Jan 19, 2013

A issue that still havent been fixed its the "time played" thing in stats card. After 24 hours the counter resets ._.  This should be a easy fix...

Message 11 of 81 (430 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Co-op Hunter's respawn timers are swapped.  Here's what they're like currently:

Heroes - 7 seconds

Hunters - 15 seconds

What's wrong with these times is that they're for the opposite mode.  7 seconds is the usual competitive respawn time, while 15 is for Co-op.  Plunder, for comparison's sake, uses 13 seconds. 

Hunters should definitely have the easier timer since, other negatives aside, they can't pick up the idols.  A TDM timer as opposed to one worse than Plunder's makes sense for the side that can't score at all, does it not?  Throw in the Hero's Back in the Saddle, especially if it's higher than bronze, and you have some serious potential for respawn abuse.

I'm only posting this one because it's both one of Hunter's biggest blunders and probably the easiest to fix.  As it's completely player-oriented, I would hope that ND wouldn't need any extra resources for this and therefore would be willing to consider it.

Message 12 of 81 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 20, 2013
@Ced That's the one I'm talking about Smiley Tongue
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 81 (394 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Good input guys, I'll add a couple of these.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 14 of 81 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Me and gunn played the 3v3 TO lab today. You know what's weird? Having 3 pairs play in the same match. Obviously one team will inevitably split.

You know what's worse? Gunn and I were the highest-level party, with splitscreener level 40s and two level <20s. The party that got split was the two low levels.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 15 of 81 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Me and gunn played the 3v3 TO lab today. You know what's weird? Having 3 pairs play in the same match. Obviously one team will inevitably split.

You know what's worse? Gunn and I were the highest-level party, with splitscreener level 40s and two level <20s. The party that got split was the two low levels.

I had asked EvangM about that long time ago and he said that they cannot fix it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 16 of 81 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 21, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I had asked EvangM about that long time ago and he said that they cannot fix it.

Nice. I take it that the stat hats were the compensation?

Message 17 of 81 (313 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 21, 2013

I just updated the thread. Keep posting. ND needs to see all these.

Message 18 of 81 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: [Updated] Please Read ND. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (feel free to contribu

Jan 21, 2013
Don't forget that sometimes the idol somehow doesn't follow the direction you threw it in, or somehow you yourself don't follow the direction you jump to (eg run forward, jump, jump goes right, why)
Message 19 of 81 (287 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Re: [Updated] Please Read ND. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (feel free to contribu

Jan 21, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Don't forget that sometimes the idol somehow doesn't follow the direction you threw it in, or somehow you yourself don't follow the direction you jump to (eg run forward, jump, jump goes right, why)

I'll add this.

Message 20 of 81 (264 Views)
0 Likes