Survivor
2307 posts

Re: [Updated] Please Read ND. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (feel free to contribu

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

there are also just regular glitches that people like to exploit, like going through a wall or outside the map, i'm sure there a still a bunch out there atm, i saw one yesterday where someone was marked during a TO game and they glitched through the truck in airstrip so they couldn't be killed (by one of the turrets, if you are playing the intro on TDM you will enter on this truck)

also i'm not sure if you mentioned this in the OP, but the airwalk glitch should be mentioned just so you have the full list (even though ND knows about it)

also can you make the names of the glitches in a bigger font / different colour, so it stands out a bit, just when you are making a large list it makes it easier on the eyes if it's not just plain text (like this comment)

make it like this:

1. Dead Body Glitch: ***description***...

Message 21 of 81 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Re: A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (feel free to contribute!)

Jan 22, 2013

SjShane wrote:
Everyone will probably cover the huge issues, so here's a few smaller/unknown ones, some more important than others.

Scoped In doesn't completely remove Pain Wobble like it says it does.

On the T-Bolt tower in Desert Village, you can kick people climbing up through a piece of cover, the person who kicked them off will then get stuck in the the cover unable to move. (Seen this many times, I just tested it in splitscreen and it happened again, so it's not lag related)

Facility has been bleached blue and hurts my eyes.... Oh that wasn't a mistake?

I worry about what will happen by posting this one, but on Molten Ruins, if you place the idol on the death plane, anyone who tries to pick it up will die.

If host lags out or quits while using Creepy Crawler, you cannot respawn.

Elena has a bald patch (or gray area) on all her skins, it looks even worse in splitscreen.

There's rare health problems in this game that are not caused by lag (I think?), sometimes one team will have lower or higher health, and it has also been to my advantage at times (T-Bolt Tau <3). I'm not sure what causes it, but certain games felt almost lag free, so I assume it's not to do with that, but I have noticed that quite frequently I have been able to take out someone who late joined with two Tau shots. I have surived a T-Bolt shot once or twice too.

When someone is blindfiring from cover, arm hit-boxes will be working for them.

Back when ND fixed the water maps so you couldn't though the Idol into the water and turn Plunder into a 20 minute farm fest, they also made it so you can't throw Cursed Idol into the water, thus making a useless (but awesome) kickback even more useless.

You can still get the normal Idol stuck in the water on certain areas of Graveyard.

If you jump over the flower pot on Old Quarter (outside of the Villians Plunder chest) you do the falling animation and then die.

Regeneration hats are still broken... Like the booster.

If someone uses the Hammer Time kickback, fires one or two grenades, then walks by a pick up Hammer, they will get five more grenade shells, and not four like it should be.

And that's all I can think of, for now, I know there's more so I'll edit when I remember.

Um... please tell me the regeneration and scoped in boosters work correctly and this is just an error...

Message 22 of 81 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2608 posts

Re: [Updated] Please Read ND. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (feel free to contribu

Jan 22, 2013

^nope :smileyhappy:

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 23 of 81 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jan 22, 2013

OMFG THAT PISSES ME OFF SO BAD ITS FREAKIN 14 MONTHS INTO THIS GAME AND THATS NOT WORKING?! wowowowowow ive been working on scoped in gold because that sounds amazing but now theres no point

Message 24 of 81 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2307 posts

Jan 22, 2013

RatchetXD wrote:

OMFG THAT PISSES ME OFF SO BAD ITS FREAKIN 14 MONTHS INTO THIS GAME AND THATS NOT WORKING?! wowowowowow ive been working on scoped in gold because that sounds amazing but now theres no point

calm down, it doesn't happen all that much, it's quite infrequent, but it's still a problem nevertheless, it is still an amazing booster and you should still try to get it to gold

Message 25 of 81 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 22, 2013

RatchetXD wrote:

ND hasn't fixed some serious technical issues (i.e. dead body glitch, host XMB sign out causing disconnections etc.) after 4 years.

Why are you surprised?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 26 of 81 (153 Views)
Fender Bender
2156 posts

Jan 22, 2013

RatchetXD wrote:

Woah, don't worry, it works, Gold just gives you a tiny amount of pain wobble (still less than sliver) and not "No Pain Wobble" like it says it does.  I can only really notice it when using the Dragon and I've zoomed in.    It's bad that this occurs, but it still remains one of my favorite boosters.

Pepsi
Message 27 of 81 (139 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 22, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

there are also just regular glitches that people like to exploit, like going through a wall or outside the map, i'm sure there a still a bunch out there atm, i saw one yesterday where someone was marked during a TO game and they glitched through the truck in airstrip so they couldn't be killed (by one of the turrets, if you are playing the intro on TDM you will enter on this truck)

also i'm not sure if you mentioned this in the OP, but the airwalk glitch should be mentioned just so you have the full list (even though ND knows about it)

also can you make the names of the glitches in a bigger font / different colour, so it stands out a bit, just when you are making a large list it makes it easier on the eyes if it's not just plain text (like this comment)

make it like this:

1. Dead Body Glitch: ***description***...

Glitching into walls has been fixed. Every time I'be accidentally done it the multiplayer gods have smote me. Same with other players.

I'll do the big font idea.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 28 of 81 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10156 posts

Jan 22, 2013
When you're climbing stuff and the camera angle is wrong (eg pointing down), it's possible your character not be able to keep climbing in the direction he was going (eg magically can't reach that last rung on the ladder and since you're vulnerable there some **bleep** with yet another automatic kills you).
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 29 of 81 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
When you're climbing stuff and the camera angle is wrong (eg pointing down), it's possible your character not be able to keep climbing in the direction he was going (eg magically can't reach that last rung on the ladder and since you're vulnerable there some **bleep** with yet another automatic kills you).

This kinda makes sense. Just try to control your camera angle better I guess.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 30 of 81 (117 Views)
0 Likes