Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

IMO, it's a complaint thread. Just change the title & eve...

Jan 22, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
This thread is a joke.

IMO, it's a complaint thread. Just change the title & every community member should be coming. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 41 of 81 (265 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Re: IMO, it's a complaint thread. Just change the title & eve...

Jan 23, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
This thread is a joke.

IMO, it's a complaint thread. Just change the title & every community member should be coming. 

Change the title to what?

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 42 of 81 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: [Updated] Please Read ND. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (feel free to contribu

Jan 24, 2013
I mean it is a joke because of some of the things in the OP and the things that Harold is rejecting to go into the OP -.-

For example, going into walls have been fixed? It has not been fixed.
'Control your camera angle better' have you never experienced this glitch? sometimes you need to change your camera angle to see something, it shouldn't make you jump off the wall or get stuck; it should keep climbing.

And this:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
"Anybody else having a prob with the cover/rolling system? You wanna roll, you accidentally take cover, and vice versa."

Harold Responded: "That's a problem with too few buttons on the PS3 controller. It really can't be fixed."

Yet #15 suggests getting rid the Hi-5 to make it a thrown back button. That is such a stupid idea, an it goes against what you said to stuntdouble. The Rolling and going into cover glitches are MUCH worse than the grenade throwback because contrary to what you may believe; majority of the time it does take priority and of you pick up a weapon it is because you missed the timer.

So that is what I meant by this thread is a joke.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 43 of 81 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Re: [Updated] Please Read ND. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (feel free to contribu

Jan 24, 2013
Point 15 is wrong too. Only if you failed to throwback a grenade you'll pick up a weapon.

You still haven't removed the word hacks btw ^^
Message 44 of 81 (210 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 24, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I mean it is a joke because of some of the things in the OP and the things that Harold is rejecting to go into the OP -.-

For example, going into walls have been fixed? It has not been fixed.
'Control your camera angle better' have you never experienced this glitch? sometimes you need to change your camera angle to see something, it shouldn't make you jump off the wall or get stuck; it should keep climbing.

And this:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
"Anybody else having a prob with the cover/rolling system? You wanna roll, you accidentally take cover, and vice versa."

Harold Responded: "That's a problem with too few buttons on the PS3 controller. It really can't be fixed."

Yet #15 suggests getting rid the Hi-5 to make it a thrown back button. That is such a stupid idea, an it goes against what you said to stuntdouble. The Rolling and going into cover glitches are MUCH worse than the grenade throwback because contrary to what you may believe; majority of the time it does take priority and of you pick up a weapon it is because you missed the timer.

So that is what I meant by this thread is a joke.

You can only remove so many features dude. Either remove high five to make throwbacks easier, or remove it to make something else easier. High five is the only disposable feature. I went with replacing it with the throwback button because it's one of the most complained about things on the forums.

About your first point there. It really is your fault or your controller's fault. Nothing else to it.

Message 45 of 81 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 25, 2013

I'd say that the camera would help you see people as you climb, but that's wrong since it would impair you and render you stuck.

I'd also say that high-fives are pretty cool (better than taunts), but honestly I'll just agree to whatever so nothing starts.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 46 of 81 (194 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Keep contributing guys. I've updated the OP.

Message 47 of 81 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Re: [Moar Updates] Please Read ND. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (contribute!)

Jan 26, 2013
There are countless useless ledges in this game to focus on just 1.

Messing around with the animation priorities has NOTHING to do with with adding more buttons -_-
-Rolling away while flicking the left stick should never force u into cover unless the left stick was held towards that direction prior to pressing circle. Same thing with jumping and hanging on to useless ledges.

The animations in this game make everything far more clunky than it should be. Imo i feel that the extremely annoying tripping animation should be removed completely as well as the useless extra punching animations.

There is also a weird and common animation glitch where your character just humps the wall when climbing then freezes b4 u can jump to the next ledge.

The aiming stystem is still a handicap to those who have the brainpower to aim, yet its still not there on the list.....

Message 48 of 81 (173 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: [Moar Updates] Please Read ND. A List of Glitches, Hacks, Faulty Systems, Etc. (contribute!)

Jan 26, 2013
Tripping animation prevents bunnyhopping/rolljumping.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 49 of 81 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Jan 26, 2013

One that really bugs me: When there are 10 players, lets say my party vs 2 partys of 2 and a random. It will one member of my party to play with them and put the random on our team.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 50 of 81 (157 Views)
0 Likes