Sep 08 2012
By: Keshekki I Only Post Everything 911 posts

The Worst Thing Ever (U3:DD MP)

26 replies 464 views Edited Sep 8, 2012

What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you? Personally, I hate it when I am not doing great while in a party of five and Double Damage comes on. Getting punched mid-roll/commando lunged also stinks, too.

You?

~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Message 1 of 27 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Re: The Worst Thing Ever (U3:DD MP)

Sep 8, 2012
When I'm aiming at someone's head and he punches me from 10 feet away and kills me. I can't stand that at all lol
Message 2 of 27 (442 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Sep 8, 2012
You. With an RPG. On my team. Shooting me.

M

Lol jk :smileytongue:

The worst thing is the Tounament system....
Matchmaking, getting removed from game, spinning ring... Everything ruins thë system for me. If it wasn't for the wasted tickets, I would've gotten gold every week. ( and I don't mean losses, I mean spinning ring, removed from game, servers down etc :smileysad: )

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 3 of 27 (429 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7269 posts

Sep 8, 2012

party of 5 kicking our arses then still using the power weapons youre winning by 20 and youre still using power??? how pathetic are you.....and also the kicking from games especially when i activate ticket......just hang me with a cordless phone im done

Sleep Matt signature
Message 4 of 27 (420 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

Punched mid-roll. Definitely. The reason I uploaded that first tripleRAGE video was just because that's my reaction 90% of the time that happens to me. It's just... you can't do anything about it! You did what was necessary to survive and you STILL died. You feel helpless when that happens...

Message 5 of 27 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Getting punched mid-roll.  It's absolutley the worst feeling in the world; or playing against anyone abusing power weapons.  It's infuriating to hold my reticle on a guy for a second or so only for him to activate his kickback get an easy kill on me.  I don't just mean them having a power weapon once or twice, no those players who have a t-bolt, RPG, shotgun, or hammer for practically the entire match.

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Message 6 of 27 (408 Views)
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Sep 8, 2012

not the worst but recently the tournament system, I fail to see why ND even hyped us with: AN EXCITING NEW SYSTEM

first of all: it's boring and useless, just another way to show off on the leaderboards, which you can boost by buying tickets with real money (seriously...)

secondly: the system doesn't reward you for playing good, if I have 20-5 and still lose because of teammates, then I get 0 points, which isn't fair, and if I bring my friends with me I only get a 20% of the points, it's stupid...

and before someone says 'then don't play it', here's my answer: I'm a completionist and I want to have everything in the game unlocked (except the things I need to pay real money for), so also the Djinn skin, but this way I'll never get it, not to mention all the connection errors I get when I have a ticket activated...

Message 7 of 27 (401 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7269 posts

Sep 8, 2012

lab_meister wrote:

Getting punched mid-roll.  It's absolutley the worst feeling in the world; or playing against anyone abusing power weapons.  It's infuriating to hold my reticle on a guy for a second or so only for him to activate his kickback get an easy kill on me.  I don't just mean them having a power weapon once or twice, no those players who have a t-bolt, RPG, shotgun, or hammer for practically the entire match.

(daniel bryan) yes!!!!yes!!!yes!!!yes!!! unfortunately he says no now lol

Sleep Matt signature
Message 8 of 27 (398 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7269 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Matthijs_17 wrote:

not the worst but recently the tournament system, I fail to see why ND even hyped us with: AN EXCITING NEW SYSTEM

first of all: it's boring and useless, just another way to show off on the leaderboards, which you can boost by buying tickets with real money (seriously...)

secondly: the system doesn't reward you for playing good, if I have 20-5 and still lose because of teammates, then I get 0 points, which isn't fair, and if I bring my friends with me I only get a 20% of the points, it's stupid...

and before someone says 'then don't play it', here's my answer: I'm a completionist and I want to have everything in the game unlocked (except the things I need to pay real money for), so also the Djinn skin, but this way I'll never get it, not to mention all the connection errors I get when I have a ticket activated...

you know we can do 3tdm if we both have 10 kills and 5 deaths or less and with 10 assists easy 2000 points :smileyhappy:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 9 of 27 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

(1000 + 10x100 - 5x80 + 10x25 ) x 0,8 = 1480, and with 0 deaths it's only 1800 points, that's also not good enough...

so no, that's not true:smileytongue:

anyway, the good thing of 3TD is that you can have 1 buddy and you have a full party, and you still get 80% of your points, which is quite a lot compared to 20%, also can you cooperate with your friend that you get all the kills, so I get like 20-7, which gives me a score of 1952 which is enough, but the downside is that there is a great risk of losing, since only you make kills, and the other teams can make kills at each other...:smileysad:

Message 10 of 27 (384 Views)
0 Likes