Sackboy
544 posts

Re: The Worst Thing Ever (U3:DD MP)

Sep 8, 2012

Getting the most deaths of the whole team (especially getting more deaths than lower ranked people Smiley Mad )

Message 21 of 27 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Okay, a couple of situations that can only happen to me. 

My connection is nice and it should work, but sometimes I start a round and I get this sign in the middle of the screen and I can't move anymore. I always had the chance to use the scoreboard to move around and hide somewhere, but now that doesn't work anymore and my enemys have a chance to kill me multiple times in a row. I leave the game, because there's no reason for me to stay and then I look at my connection in the multiplayer and it says that I have five bars. What's going on? 

My enemy manages to shoot me through walls, but I don't know if that's only my connection or if he's the one lagging here. 

Someone has just activated a rocket as kickback and shoots me while I'm able to melee him, but he survives that (I didn't melee).

I meleed someone before he used the rocket, but the game says that he suicided and killed me with him, but whenever I'm the one who does that, the game says that he killed me with his melee. 

Message 22 of 27 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Sep 8, 2012

i was killed by an invisible person THE DEAD BODY GLITCH sux=)

Message 23 of 27 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Sep 8, 2012
Stacking a 3 rpg rocket with my kickback only to have my team mate step in front of my killing us both AND giving the opposition my 4 shell rpg. Ill send them hate mail for screwing me up.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 24 of 27 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 8, 2012
It's easy Hound. I can teach you Smiley Very Happy

It's hard to explain through words, though. It's like, if you can dodge it well, you won't take damage.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 25 of 27 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Sep 8, 2012

When my character is in the middle of a throwback anymation but the game decides to explode the grenade even though i pressed triangle at the right **bleep** time...

Message 26 of 27 (108 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Whenever Double Damage comes on. It's nice to finish a match before the power play comes on.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 27 of 27 (93 Views)
0 Likes