Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2269 posts

Re: The best day evaaaarr on UC3

Apr 9, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

It's pretty funny that you don't get more points than that for such a good score considering the requirement for the platinum tier.

really all you have to do to get platinum tier is average 2350 points per ticket per 10 tickets (easier said than done obviously) but the OP got 4000 points that almost takes care of a ticket if you happen to lose it or not do as well

Message 21 of 43 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3524 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Every day has been the worst day to me in UC3 since F2P. I don't think I have even finished a single Co-op Arena Crushing game (or even started one!) in the past week or two. That's because:

• I get noobs that don't vote Crushing
  • I got good players that are also too scared to vote Crushing
  • I don't find any players at all
  • I late join to easy, normal or hard difficulties

Yesterday I met a guy with +700 easy and normal wins, and about 300 or 400 Hard wins. Guess how many Crushing wins he had..

Two. FREAKING TWO!

If you don't believe my crappy experience in Co-op, then check my match history. Seriously.

Message 22 of 43 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Yeah I really wish there was a difficulty filter in co-op. I only play on Crushing because the other difficulties are way too easy, and sometimes you have to load and quit 20 matches before you find a match on Crushing with randoms.

Message 23 of 43 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2269 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Everyday has been the worst day to me in UC3 since F2P. I don't think I have even finished a single Co-op Arena Crushing game (or even started one!) in the past week or two. That's because:

Yesterday I met a guy with +700 easy and normal wins, and about 300 or 400 Hard wins. Guess how many Crushing wins he had..

Two. FREAKING TWO!

If you don't believe my crappy experience in Co-op, then check my match history. Seriously.

lol 700 easy/normal!!!! i have 0 on easy and only 5 on normal, why do people play on those difficulties, i get to start up / get some practice but why continue? it's like playing cod because you're new to shooters, i understand that, but why play it for 5 more years? they're not 12 anymore lol 

also why don't you play on hard?

if you want you can add me, i'll play some co-op crushing :smileytongue: ... i have 160+ on crushing (if you wanted to know)

Message 24 of 43 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3524 posts

Apr 9, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Everyday has been the worst day to me in UC3 since F2P. I don't think I have even finished a single Co-op Arena Crushing game (or even started one!) in the past week or two. That's because:

Two. FREAKING TWO!

also why don't you play on hard?

if you want you can add me, i'll play some co-op crushing :smileytongue: ... i have 160+ on crushing (if you wanted to know)

I don't like playing on hard, it's too easy. :smileytongue:

I'll see if I remember to add you once I get home from work.

Message 25 of 43 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Send me a message and I'll add you. I have about 1500 matches completed on Crushing spread out over my accounts. :smileytongue:

Message 26 of 43 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10069 posts

Apr 9, 2013
I play Crushing a lot!

I just lose matches often so it really doesn't matter, :smileysad:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 27 of 43 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3524 posts

Apr 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I play Crushing a lot!

I just lose matches often so it really doesn't matter, :smileysad:

I don't always mind losing a crushing match, especially if the failure was caused by OP AI and not because of noobish players. Even with noobs (sometimes) I don't mind losing. All I want to do it play Crushing, win or lose. :smileytongue:

I mean, I'd rather play a game that's too hard, than a game that's too easy.

Message 28 of 43 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3524 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Send me a message and I'll add you. I have about 1500 matches completed on Crushing spread out over my accounts. :smileytongue:

It seems to be impossible. You have some sort of privacy settings. :smileyhappy:

Message 29 of 43 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Yeah I know send me a normal message and I'll add you.

Message 30 of 43 (122 Views)
0 Likes