I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Re: The last of us.

Jun 18, 2013
I still play every mode and don't have much trouble finding players. The only mode I don't play regularly is hunter arena. And I guess shade survival is rare too. But today I played classic, elimination, plunder and TDM and it didn't take long in any of those modes.

I know it'll be lessened by other games, and especially when the next gens are released, but my only point was that I don't believe TLoU will be its end like so many others have suggested.

I'm still hoping for UC4. I'm staying optimistic lol.
Message 41 of 65 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Jun 18, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

The last of the Uncharted 3 forums. 

The last of the hardcore Uncharted player. 

The last of us. 

Ah yes: just like the transition between UC2 and UC3, people are running towards the greener pastures TLoU offers, while a few remain with the previous title out of nostalgia, a lack of funds, and other such reasons. It's been a crazy journey filled with confusion, deceit, and a lack of both foresight and PR, but despite the shortcomings the game and community offered several moments of entertainment, the formation of several friendships between its players, and left an impression on everyone here, be it positive or negative. Let us not say "farewell" to Uncharted 3, but rather a "see you later" for it know that we'll pop in from time to time to re-visit a game that captivated us all at one point...at least, until Uncharted 4. Then I'll yell out "sayonara, sucker!" as I become enthralled with what will hopefully be a much better product. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 42 of 65 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Jun 18, 2013

CritRate wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

nationm04 wrote:
Idk why people are so convinced that TLoU is going to cause UC3 to die. If TLoU MP was a similar, but greatly improved version of UC3 MP, then I could see why. But they're two totally separate and different games. I think many of those who own TLoU will still come back for some UC3 MP.

The majority of people on my friends list are people that love to play Uncharted alot, now almost every one is playing TLOU. If not the whole community itself, the forumer community is bound to be very small soon.

Me too, all the people that used to play UC3 are now playing TLOU is really funny, is like we sold our souls to ND, and if ND comes out with a new game tomorrow we'll be dumping TLOU, and getting the new next big game from ND Smiley LOL

By the way, are you getting TLoU Blood?

If there was a game worth selling your soul for, it'd be The Last of Us, whether by ND or not. It's the best game I've ever played, SP is genius, MP is addicting as hell once you figure out what's going on.

Well, indeed, Im playing the SP now, haven't got much of the MP, but probably will after i finish the story, but for those who don't have TLOU yet, man the SP is just, wow!

I like cats :3

Message 43 of 65 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2364 posts

Jun 18, 2013
And you find the same people all over.
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 44 of 65 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 18, 2013
I swear, guys. I just got TLOU for acing my summer class (one month ago), and it's nice, but... It just isn't treasure hunting.

It's more of either you're playing as if it's The Purge(MP), or you're playing as if it's Spec Ops (SP).
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 45 of 65 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Jun 18, 2013

TLOU wont kill U3.

I'm getting my trophies then back to U3.

MP is just not fun on TLOU... and I don't have my usual party with me.

Message 46 of 65 (355 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Same for me. I have about 50 friends on my PSN. All added due to UC3. I've noticed 5 playing TLoU since its release and have already seen 3 of them playing UC3 since then again too. The other larger bulk of my friends are still only playing UC3, and maybe some other random game occasionally.
Message 47 of 65 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Hopfully the last of us will be the last of the last of us, it is a failure.

Message 48 of 65 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
6979 posts

Jun 21, 2013

ReiLongbow wrote:

Hopfully the last of us will be the last of the last of us, it is a failure.

you're just bad at the game...

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 49 of 65 (274 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 21, 2013
Or maybe because he focused on MP too much.

Anyone else got TLOU for the story?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 50 of 65 (268 Views)
0 Likes