Survivor
2178 posts

Re: The last of us.

Jun 21, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

Hopfully the last of us will be the last of the last of us, it is a failure.

you're just bad at the game...

He's only bad because it takes a brain stem to play that game.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 65 (245 Views)
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Jun 22, 2013

This is the forum for the uncharted 3 multiplayer. The last of us multiplayer is fun but nothing special. It does not seem to have the same lasting appeal that unchared 3 multiplayer has. The death of Uncharted 3 is not upon us.

R.I.P POGO
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 65 (207 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7622 posts

Jun 22, 2013
^yes it is

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 65 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jun 22, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
^yes it is

I guess we will see in a couple of months.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 65 (196 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Jun 22, 2013
Lol at anyone who thinks TLoU is the end of UC3. TLoU has been out for a week now. Why can I still find players for any game mode at any hour of the day/night immediately in UC3 MP?

Also, out of the handful of my friends who went out and got TLoU, all but one have since come back to play UC3 MP. A couple of them say they prefer TLoU MP, but the latter prefer UC3 MP. They love the SP of TLoU tho. That's been unanimous. But when they want to play MP, they come back.

I almost bought TLoU 2 nights ago when I was at walmart. But idk if I want to spend $60 on a game that I will only play a couple times thru the SP. The MP is too slow for me. I understand why people could like it, but for me, I'm a big UC3 fan and like the fast paced feel of it. I like having to think fast (which is why I'm in school for emergency medicine lol).

Two different things have the potential of ending UC3:

1. UC4
2. When PS3 fizzles out bc everyone has PS4. (Assuming UC4 hasn't been released at this point in this example)

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 65 (194 Views)
Sackboy
370 posts

Jun 23, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
I almost bought TLoU 2 nights ago when I was at walmart. But idk if I want to spend $60 on a game that I will only play a couple times thru the SP. The MP is too slow for me. I understand why people could like it, but for me, I'm a big UC3 fan and like the fast paced feel of it. I like having to think fast (which is why I'm in school for emergency medicine lol).

You can crawl around but I don't find much slow paced about TLOU MP at all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwt9qNYptto

You're usually engaged pretty quickly and matches are only slightly longer than a U3 TDM. 

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 65 (179 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9840 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Cant we get along? I have both, I frequently play both's MP (not UC3 SP, that can screw itself) and I find both quite interesting. They AREN'T. EVEN. THE SAME GENRE. OR SERIES.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 65 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Jun 23, 2013
Yeah I mean I don't have a problem with anyone's opinions or anything. And to me, what's in your video is slow paced to me. If I play a shooter, I want to play a shooter. Not a half shooter half using a menu game lol. If that makes sense.

I'm not even saying one game is better than the other. I guess the point I'm trying to make is comparable to stunts. They aren't similar enough for one to cancel the other out. People just assume since they're made by the same company, people are going to have to choose between them or something.

It's called joint custody haha. But for real, it's like saying no one is going to eat pizza anymore bc a new Chinese restaurant opened up down the street.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 65 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Jun 23, 2013
As long as free to play is around this
Game will live and why can't both games coexist they're opposites with different play styles so if u want chocolate ice cream
One day play u3 if u want vanilla
Play tlou why don't we just play both
Capitan oblivious to the rescue
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 65 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
370 posts

Jun 23, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Yeah I mean I don't have a problem with anyone's opinions or anything. And to me, what's in your video is slow paced to me. If I play a shooter, I want to play a shooter. Not a half shooter half using a menu game lol. If that makes sense.

Interesting... Have you ever played Counter Strike (or is that before your time)? And if so, do you consider that a shooter?

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 65 (118 Views)
0 Likes