Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: The last of us.

Jun 17, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Idk why people are so convinced that TLoU is going to cause UC3 to die. If TLoU MP was a similar, but greatly improved version of UC3 MP, then I could see why. But they're two totally separate and different games. I think many of those who own TLoU will still come back for some UC3 MP.

The majority of people on my friends list are people that love to play Uncharted alot, now almost every one is playing TLOU. If not the whole community itself, the forumer community is bound to be very small soon.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 65 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9878 posts

Jun 17, 2013
It's not that they're the same... It's more of TLOU being the next big deal.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 65 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1391 posts

Jun 17, 2013

TLOU is an amazing game, through both its single player and multiplayer. I will be taking a break from U3 for awhile now to focus on TLOU, but I'm certainly not abandoning the game. As someone in this thread already stated, the MPs for these games are vastly different. I love the variety Uncharted offers, even though it can get ridiculous at times, it's still the most fun I've ever had in any video game. The MP in TLOU is executed in a much more polished manner, and I still have a blast playing it...but something about Uncharted always draws me back. I certainly won't be leaving Uncharted 3.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 65 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
554 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

nationm04 wrote:
Idk why people are so convinced that TLoU is going to cause UC3 to die. If TLoU MP was a similar, but greatly improved version of UC3 MP, then I could see why. But they're two totally separate and different games. I think many of those who own TLoU will still come back for some UC3 MP.

The majority of people on my friends list are people that love to play Uncharted alot, now almost every one is playing TLOU. If not the whole community itself, the forumer community is bound to be very small soon.

Me too, all the people that used to play UC3 are now playing TLOU is really funny, is like we sold our souls to ND, and if ND comes out with a new game tomorrow we'll be dumping TLOU, and getting the new next big game from ND :smileylol:

By the way, are you getting TLoU Blood?

I like cats :3

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 65 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jun 17, 2013

MachoTbig wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

nationm04 wrote:

Me too, all the people that used to play UC3 are now playing TLOU is really funny, is like we sold our souls to ND, and if ND comes out with a new game tomorrow we'll be dumping TLOU, and getting the new next big game from ND :smileylol:

By the way, are you getting TLoU Blood?

I probably will in a week or two, I will play the multiplayer but I will not be leaving UC3 anytime soon.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 65 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Jun 17, 2013
I never intended to leave uc3, but TLOU multiplayer is properly addictive, I'm sure that I'll still play uc3 but at the minute TLOU is still new and different, plus I'm fully rubbish at it, so until I work out how to be better, then ill be playing TLOU, I haven't abandoned uc3 though.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 65 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

nationm04 wrote:

Well TLOU just came out it's expected everyone who has bought it will play it alot, but I still can't see the MP having the longevity of UC2 & 3.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 65 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1711 posts

Jun 17, 2013
TLOU mp is actually balanced. I don't rage in matches like in U3. So, fucc U3 im sticking with TLOU. Frenzy, join meh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 65 (182 Views)
Naughty Host
7915 posts

Jun 17, 2013
JOIN US

JOIN US

JOIN US

JOIN US

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 65 (180 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Jun 17, 2013
All my friends I met thru UC3. I have about 50 PSN friends. I've seen 3 people playing TLoU as of now. One of them is still playing UC3 with us too. Maybe my friends are just weird.

Anyway, of course a lot of people are going to play TLoU right now. It just came out. And ppl love the UC series so much, they automatically want to plays NDs next game.

All I know, is that so far, I haven't been able to notice a difference in UC3. Either in match making or anything else.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 65 (174 Views)
0 Likes