I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Re: The last of us.

Jun 23, 2013
I had friends that played that game when we were in high school. But I've never played it myself.
Message 61 of 65 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

Jun 24, 2013

nationm04 wrote:

CritRate wrote:

nationm04 wrote:
Yeah I mean I don't have a problem with anyone's opinions or anything. And to me, what's in your video is slow paced to me. If I play a shooter, I want to play a shooter. Not a half shooter half using a menu game lol. If that makes sense.

Interesting... Have you ever played Counter Strike (or is that before your time)? And if so, do you consider that a shooter?

I had friends that played that game when we were in high school. But I've never played it myself.

Reason I ask is that TLOU is a lot like Counter-Strike style tactical shooting, there's a lot of hiding behind cover, moving in stealth, menu based purchasing, "teamwork" etc. and was considered "the shooter" to play at tournaments for many years. So if you had played and enjoyed CS, I think you would like TLOU.

Message 62 of 65 (262 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Never got into it. You and I are probably around the same age if you know that much about it lol. Most people here are a bit younger tho.

Who knows, maybe I will warm up to it over time. I like my games to either be like Final Fantasy or UC3. I for some reason don't enjoy them when they're kind of a mix of the two.
Message 63 of 65 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jun 25, 2013

At this point I switch between:
TLoU = quest for platinum.
U3 = still my main/favorite multiplayer.

Man Very Happy

Message 64 of 65 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 25, 2013

ashmotta222 wrote:

At this point I switch between:
TLoU = quest for platinum.
U3 = still my main/favorite multiplayer.

Man Very Happy

I like to think of it more as

TLOU = I just stay here

UC3 = Please, just invite me, I'll even play [goddamn myself for this] classic mode with you.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 65 of 65 (231 Views)
0 Likes