Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
476 posts

Re: The most powerful booster in UC3 is...

Sep 6, 2012

chowsingchi wrote:

rapha_333 wrote:

I don't care about you you and your friends, enjoy uncharted 2, as if lag is any better there.

I could care less about you too. And yes, the lag is way more tolerable on UC2 than it is on UC3.

I'm sorry if I sounded harsh, but I really haven't noticed that lag was better in UC2, it was also unbearable.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Sep 6, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Sep 6, 2012

rapha_333 wrote:

I'm sorry if I sounded harsh, but I really haven't noticed that lag was better in UC2, it was also unbearable.

I've played both recently and the lag in UC2 is more tolerable than UC3. It might be because I don't get into as many close quarter battles in UC2. Both are incredibly laggy but, in my opinion, UC2's is less laggy.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Sep 6, 2012

chowsingchi wrote:

rapha_333 wrote:

I've played both recently and the lag in UC2 is more tolerable than UC3. It might be because I don't get into as many close quarter battles in UC2. Both are incredibly laggy but, in my opinion, UC2's is less laggy.

ya maybe it is because of the close quarter combat . My biggest problem with this game is the amount of CQC situations I run into, in uc2 there were barely any. But I still prefer uc3, and think it has way less glitchers

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Sep 6, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

I agree that lag is bad in Uncharted 3, but I still think it's worse in Uncharted 2. On top of that, there are so many glitches and glitchers, which is why I find Uncharted 3 a much more enjoyable experience, and I have a lot more fun playing it than I ever did in Uncharted 2 (not to say I didn't have a complete blast playing it, but it's definitely not as fun as Uncharted 3).

Regional matchmaking would make U3 better. These "DLC stages" seem to be an utter waste of time in my opinion, with the exception of the first stage, in which we actually got new items.

Now, it seems ND is focusing time on money rather than fixing more issues.

I get glitch killed a lot in UC3 too. As much as UC2. Especially on the London Underground map. Problem is, I don't know how to get into the glitches to kill the cheaters in UC3. I know how to kill glitchers on UC2 so that's another reason why I perfer UC2.

But I do agreee that Naughty Dog is more interested in raping our wallets than actually making the game playable.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Sep 6, 2012

chowsingchi wrote:

4) Fix pull downs and kick offs. They are completely broken to the point where I avoid even going for them. I hate being right above someone ready to kick them off or smash their heads and instead of grabbing them, I end up swinging at the air multiple times and then the other player gets me. Pull downs and kick offs were not a problem in UC2, they worked 95% of the time. Not here. Naughty Dog is the only developer who had something that worked and then breaks it in the next game. Go back to whatever code you were using in UC2 because that one worked. 

Ho ho that's a new one, since when pulldowns and kick offs worked in UC2? The player trying to kick almost always had the advantage! Don't let me get started with the range you could get pulldowned especially if it was a lagger.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (123 Views)