Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 05 2013
By: KidsOnFireBro First Son 20 posts

The perfect fix for parties in Uncharted 3!

17 replies 276 views Edited Jun 5, 2013

So, here is a very simple fix that keeps parties.Make only the party leader stats for each match count. Therefore it will be more about people partying up for the fun of it, and less about people partying up to try and pad their stats. I think this is the perfect fix, if people complain about it, then it shows they only party up to pad their stats.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (276 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Re: The perfect fix for parties in Uncharted 3!

Jun 5, 2013
Another thread about parties? Wasn't it just like a month ago that you posted one? I mean, I appreciate the fact that you brought a solution though. Even though its incredibly unrealistic. Not just bc uc3 isn't going to see any huge updates, but it's unrealistic anyone would wanna do that with their game. Truth is, most people DO care about their stats. Some more than others.

In my clan, we party up all the time. But we pretty much only play TO and plunder. Occasionally we will play other modes though. But we don't aim to pad KDR's and what not. If anything, we care more about helping each other with leveling boosters and what not. We focus a lot on helping others, even outside of the clan, to achieve things they want in the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 5, 2013
That's just dumb & I don't care about stats.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (266 Views)
Wastelander
549 posts

Jun 5, 2013

KidsOnFireBro wrote:

So, here is a very simple fix that keeps parties.Make only the party leader stats for each match count. Therefore it will be more about people partying up for the fun of it, and less about people partying up to try and pad their stats. I think this is the perfect fix, if people complain about it, then it shows they only party up to pad their stats.

No, go play FFA, Co-op, or just party up with your own friends.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Well maybe this won't be a fix for Uncharted 3, but let it be a fix for Uncharted 4! Parties have just ruined this game beyond repair.. Parties never had, and never will have my respect. What makes me mad, they continiously talk crap like they're good. Oh yeah, here's an analogy for you. A pro basketball team, playing a small 2AA high school team.. Should that pro team feel good about their win? No, same goes for these parties of +30000 KDR people. & Honestly, I'm gonna keep bring more awareness to this, cause I'm starting to see more people call these parties out when I'm playing! In order to berid a cancer, you must attack it at full strength.(:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9965 posts

Jun 5, 2013
I don't get it. So you guys want the stats to count because...?

I mean, it would be really cool if there was no leaderboard for anything except tourney. Just me though. I hate stats. Encourages statfreaks.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (256 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Jun 5, 2013
People have already been complaining about parties well before this, or even uc3. But, gaming companies best customers are the stat freaks. They buy DLC that will benefit them. They spend countless hours playing. And they're gonna get what they want. No stopping it man. I agree with TSD about leader boards and stats all together.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
549 posts

Jun 5, 2013

KidsOnFireBro wrote:

Well maybe this won't be a fix for Uncharted 3, but let it be a fix for Uncharted 4! Parties have just ruined this game beyond repair.. Parties never had, and never will have my respect. What makes me mad, they continiously talk crap like they're good. Oh yeah, here's an analogy for you. A pro basketball team, playing a small 2AA high school team.. Should that pro team feel good about their win? No, same goes for these parties of +30000 KDR people. & Honestly, I'm gonna keep bring more awareness to this, cause I'm starting to see more people call these parties out when I'm playing! In order to berid a cancer, you must attack it at full strength.(:

So you would be willing to take out one of the things that keep people coming back to U3 so that you can average your pathetic 2 KDR every match against noobs. Get good before you want to remove something that still keeps this game alive.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Jun 5, 2013
It's obvious that all forumers care about their stats.
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11069 posts

Jun 5, 2013
I wonder what is the perfect fix for alts in this forum.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (239 Views)