Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: The perfect fix for parties in Uncharted 3!

Jun 5, 2013

KidsOnFireBro wrote:

In order to berid a cancer, you must attack it at full strength.(:

Sociability is considered a "cancer" now? Wow, now I've heard it all. You won't get support from anyone with such ridiculous arguments that go against the human nature!

It's like saying that people who go to clubs with their friends are a "cancer" for solo clubbers, because they usually get more girls and drinks. Fact. C'est la vie, bro. #dealwithit

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (937 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4888 posts

Jun 5, 2013
Solution: No leaderboards and no stat cards.
 photo original_zpsf4794f45.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (936 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 5, 2013

renatabls wrote:
I wonder what is the perfect fix for alts in this forum.

I've said it before: adopt the NeoGAF registration & moderation system. There are no trolls on that forum.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (935 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 5, 2013

YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (933 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jun 5, 2013

KidsOnFireBro wrote:

Well maybe this won't be a fix for Uncharted 3, but let it be a fix for Uncharted 4! Parties have just ruined this game beyond repair.. Parties never had, and never will have my respect. What makes me mad, they continiously talk crap like they're good. Oh yeah, here's an analogy for you. A pro basketball team, playing a small 2AA high school team.. Should that pro team feel good about their win? No, same goes for these parties of +30000 KDR people. & Honestly, I'm gonna keep bring more awareness to this, cause I'm starting to see more people call these parties out when I'm playing! In order to berid a cancer, you must attack it at full strength.(:

I didn't know that parties have "ruined" this game beyond repair, most people are just smart enough to avoid idiot team mates. Every time I play this game now I feel as if Im being branded for everything I do.

I mean Its like He's using Fleet Foot, he's a tryhard, he plays in parties so he obviously has his stats padded, Oh he is using  an M9 well he must be a tryhard that can not use any other gun in the game. Honestly, try and play any COD game or play Battlefield 3 for a year and tell me you don't run into parties.

Also calling out players only makes you look stupid, not really any better than players who actually play for stats.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (900 Views)
Sackboy
366 posts

Jun 5, 2013

I hate stats too... negative stats that is.

I like the positive ones. And they should have implemented Medal Leaderboards for Uncharted 3, the fanmade ones of Uncharted 2 were great.

And I said 'were' as the website is down, and the domain is for sale now :'( (Actually half a year already or so) 

No hating on parties here though, rough times we live in, with them party splits and all. (I know you can work around this, but you shouldn't have to...)

Luckily I haven't seen a party in about 60 days now, as I when I do, I feel I shouldn't waste their time, ruining their stats and joy in the game, so I am kind enough to sign out pre-voting resulting in a party split :smileywink: 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (881 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 5, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

And they should have implemented Medal Leaderboards for Uncharted 3, the fanmade ones of Uncharted 2 were great.

Good idea. englishay1 would be so proud of his 5000+ Rampants! :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (440 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Interesting about displaying the medal statistics. 

Here's a thought (credit must go to GHENGISGRIMES for this one),  display the overall kill total and the greatest total kills in a sub-category for that player. For instance, Player X has 27000 total kills, 23000 of which are from blindfire(Power Weapon, Headshots or what have you).  Players might be less likely to pad their stats if they're "outed" in this way and actually concentrate on getting good at the game rather than exploiting some of the coding quirks and ND's game design decisions.  The bonus is that it gives you a clue as to whether a player is well rounded or one dimensional.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (157 Views)