Highlighted
Apr 19 2011
By: OWN1N45 Uncharted Territory 1918 posts

There are weapon pick-ups.

3 replies 61 views Edited Apr 19, 2011

I wanted to clarify this since people still seem to think because there's weapon loadouts it means there's no weapon pick-ups when there are. They've been confirmed to still exist by kotaku in the following snippit:

"(Yes, you can still pick up weapons dropped by foes or nestled in certain spots on maps, but you may want to pick up better modded guns for a tactical advantage.)"

http://ca.kotaku.com/5792872/hands-on-with-uncharted-3s-three-team-deathmatch-and-free-for-all-killf...

Scroll down to just before the booster list and you should see it.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 4 (61 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

Well that's a given, ND made changes they did'nt go crazy...

Apr 19, 2011

Well that's a given, ND made changes they did'nt go crazy. :smileywink:

Message 2 of 4 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
831 posts

Uncharted 3 multiplayer is quickly addicting, heavily cus...

Apr 19, 2011

Spoiler
Uncharted 3 multiplayer is quickly addicting, heavily customizable stuff. Mechanically, it's not that different from the multiplayer feature set of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Much of the action still plays the same, but is now complemented with new features like the Buddy System, environmental destruction, load outs and weapon mods. (Yes, you can still pick up weapons dropped by foes or nestled in certain spots on maps, but you may want to pick up better modded guns for a tactical advantage.)

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - RomoToCrayton09
Message 3 of 4 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Just for those who didn't see this because I believe peop...

Apr 19, 2011

Just for those who didn't see this because I believe people are still thinking weapon spawns don't exist >_>

Photobucket
Message 4 of 4 (61 Views)
0 Likes