Jun 30 2013
By: A-P-McSNAKE First Son 6 posts

There's still no bundle for the ancient masks in EU stores

6 replies 315 views Edited Jun 30, 2013

Umm Naughty Dog,

when you released this "ancient" DLC, I told you that the bundle isn't available in some or maybe even all european PSN stores. You did not reply here, you did not reply on the blog.

I thought it was a mistake by either you or SCEE, but now it's the second week and the updated store doesn't have this bundle either.

You offer that egyptian mask for Chloe but people can't get it without the bundle. Once again, there is no bundle. We see this mask but there's no way to get it. The US store has this bundle btw.

It's not like you're too busy right now, so could you at least reply and explain what's going on?

Message 1 of 7 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Re: There's still no bundle for the ancient masks in EU stores

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

this game is dead btw

its useless to buy stuff now

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 2 of 7 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Jun 30, 2013

bunshing wrote:

this game is dead btw

its useless to buy stuff now

it's always been useless, even when the game was alive, I have nothing against microtransactions, but if you as a quality developer manage to make a game look worse with each DLC you release, then you do something wrong...

Message 3 of 7 (286 Views)
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

Whether this DLC is useless or not doesn't matter. Whether the game is dead or not doesn't matter.

What matters is that the bundle is not available although it should be and that ND does not even bother to communicate with us.

It takes a few seconds to post a reply here. This is their forum. Unbelievable! If a developer doesn't care about his fans at all, I guess it's time to stop supporting them. And when they talk about how greatly they listen to their fans and stuff on the next big game show, maybe someone should speak up in front of all the press and tell them the truth...

Message 4 of 7 (268 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jul 1, 2013
I hope the game isn't dead. When I'm done with The last of Us hunter journey, I'm coming back. I'm not a fan of TLoU's MP.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 5 of 7 (253 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Still no word from ND... ridiculous.

Message 6 of 7 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

A-P-McSNAKE wrote:

Still no word from ND... ridiculous.

I wouldn't be too hopeful, I doubt they will do anything but maybe you can try their Twitter [Click Here] as they may respond to you there about the issue.

Message 7 of 7 (210 Views)
0 Likes