Survivor
2689 posts

Re: They really did something to the G-MAL...

Nov 10, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

Recoil was the only thing touched on the G-MAL in 1.18.

my you no communicate like this for the past 2 years, i.e. by replying to threads.

??? I don't understand your post. If you meant "why" and not "my", I post on the forums a few times a week.

yes i ment "why".

I Mean, why didnt you reply to peoples posts and address issues they brought up over a year ago. You didnt communicate when it was most important i.e. within the first year.

Message 21 of 23 (293 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2013

As a total n00b to multiplayer, I'm still feeling my way around which weapon is right for my style of play (which is less run/gun than most).

So far, I'm liking the G-MAL over the AK and M9. I wondered which add-on you guys recommend using with it. I'm using accuracy at the moment. I do tend to forget to reload so might need the bigger clip. Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 23 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
321 posts

Nov 19, 2013

titanjeff wrote:

As a total n00b to multiplayer, I'm still feeling my way around which weapon is right for my style of play (which is less run/gun than most).

So far, I'm liking the G-MAL over the AK and M9. I wondered which add-on you guys recommend using with it. I'm using accuracy at the moment. I do tend to forget to reload so might need the bigger clip. Smiley Wink

I use to use the M9 when I was first learning how to play U3. Then I picked up the Gmal and was loving it once I got used to the burst and what not. Then came patch 1.13 and I just couldn't use it the same anymore. So I started using the AK, which is by far the most slept on gun in the game. So many M9 users just overlooking the gem that is the AK. Now with patch 1.18 I have put the Gmal back in my loadout. If you feel you have a good handle on how the gun shoots, recoils, etc. then I would suggest using Flynn's Gmal or Elana's. Both have clip size and it seems to reload very quickly so reload speed is not a necessity.

Message 23 of 23 (241 Views)
0 Likes